About the College
Iswar Saran Post Graduate College is a constituent college of the University of Allahabad was established in 1970 under the aegis of Iswar Saran Ashram with two vibrant units; Gandhi Study Circle and Gandhi Memorial Library as an integral part of it.
About the Symposium
Faculty of Social Science, Iswar Saran Post Graduate College is organizing two days National Symposium & Awards on 12th and 13th of October 2019.
This symposium will provide an opportunity to bring together the curious and inquisitive students to the luminaries and professionals who are involved in the area of Criminal Law and Social Sciences.
The symposium will be an educative event consisting of invited talks and panel discussions to galvanize the targeted aware citizens for the benefit of the criminal law and social aspect prevailing in the country.
Call for Papers
The college is looking forward for proposals in form of abstracts Indian as well as foreigner Academician, Corporate, Bureaucrat, policymakers, journalist, representatives of Government Organizations, civil society/NGOs, Lawyers, Research Scholars and Students.
The Abstract should not only address the Key issues but also highlight different views and arguments in the current scenario.
The abstract should expressly include the novelty of the idea that the writer wishes to put forth. This should furthermore categorically mention the specific outcome of the research paper, however it should provide the existing literature with the practical utility of author’s recommendations.
Themes and Sub-themes
LAW, SOCIETY AND CHANGING SOCIAL NORMS
CRIMINAL LAW & CRIMINOLOGY
- Crime Against Women Moral Effects Over The Society
- Indian Criminal Justice System & Social Reforms
- Traditional And New Crime With The Effect Over The Society
Submission Registration and Application Details
- Indian as well as foreigner Academician, Corporate, Bureaucrat, policymakers, journalist, representatives of Government Organizations, civil society/NGOs, Lawyers; Research Scholars and Students from various fields, allied subjects and multi-disciplinary fields are invited to contribute to the seminar.
- Co-Authorship up to a maximum of four authors is allowed.
How to Participate?
The registration form is here.
Authors may send their abstract at symposium.iljcc[at]gmail.com
The abstract should not exceed 350 words, and must be accompanied by a cover page, stating the following:
- Title of the Paper
- Name of the Author(s)
- Name of the Institute
- E-mail Address
- Postal Address
- Contact number
The registration fee including registration kit, lunch, tea break, etc., excluding the accommodation, is as follows:
- For Paper Presenters – Rs 1,000/-
- For Participant – Rs 750/-
- For Paper Presenters – Rs 1,500/-
- For Participant – Rs 1,250/-
- For Paper presentation (student)- 1,500/-
- For Paper Presentation (professionals)- 2,000/-
Once the payment has been made, please take a screenshot of the transaction and mail it along with the scanned copy of the registration form to fc.iljcc[at]gmail.com separate registration needs to be done for co-authors.
There shall be the awards for the Best Presentations. The winners will be awarded Trophies, Certificates.
- Submission of Abstracts by 27th September 2019
- Last date for final Submission, Registration form & Registration fee: 5th October 2019
- 3rd National Symposium & Awards: 12th & 13th October 2019
Venue: Ishwar Saran Post Graduate College, Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh
Contact Details: (+91)-9129495447; 9792600921; 9793200993
For the brochure, click here.
For the schedule, click here.
Lawctopus is proud to be the media partner of this event.
Join 70,000 law students. Receive only the posts you want.
Disclaimer: WEF April, 2021, Lawctopus will not publish any 'Call for Papers/Blogs' by journals that charge money at the time of submission. If you find any journal doing so, please intimate us at tanuj.kalia[at]lawctopus.com
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.