Fluminare Journal is conducting its 3rd National Quiz Competition on Intellectual Property Laws, online on June 18, 2022.
About the Organiser
Fluminare aims at providing a platform for all students pursuing Bachelor’s Degree & Master’s Degree in Law. Fluminare aims at increasing the knowledge of students by organizing quiz competitions on different subjects for law students.
About the IPR Quiz
Fluminare is organizing its 3rd National Virtual quiz competition on the subject of Intellectual Property Rights Law for law students, on May 30.
The Competition is open to all. Any person including students, faculty, professionals of any school, college, any other organization, or any other person interested can participate in the competition.
- Topic: Intellectual Property Rights Law
- Date: June 18, 2022
- Time: 4:30 PM to 5:00 PM IST
Rules & Regulations
- The quiz will comprise 30 Multiple Questions in 30 minutes.
- The participant can give this exam from their home or hostel or any other place with the use of a Laptop or Mobile Phone.
- Every question carries a 01 mark & there will be a negative marking of 0.4 marks for every wrong answer.
- The quiz will be based on the IPR Laws and will contain Case laws.
- Only individual participation is allowed, and participation as a team is not allowed.
- The Quiz Link will be shared with all the registered participants 12 hrs before the quiz time.
- In the case of the same marks, stared questions will be considered and if the tie continues then time will be considered.
- The Quiz link will open at 4.30 PM sharp and close at 5 PM sharp.
- The result will declare on June 6, 2022.
- There will be no negative marking.
- The results will be declared on June 21, 2022
- Interested participants should register using the link given at the end of this post.
- Registration Fee for the quiz competition is INR 200/-
Prizes & Awards
- 1st Prize: Cash prize of ₹1000 + Certificate of Excellence + Free Article Publication
- 2nd Prize: Cash prize of ₹500+ Certificate of Excellence + Free Article Publication
- 3rd Prize: Cash prize of ₹300 + Certificate of Excellence + Free Article Publication
- Top 5 best candidate will be awarded with Certificate if Excellence + Free Article Publication
- The next 10 following best candidates will be awarded Certificate of Merit
- E-Certificates of participation for all
The Quiz competition would be held virtually through Google Form.
Register by June 15, 2022, at 11:59 PM.
In case of queries, contact Umaymah Sodagar at +91 76571 91280 or write at fluminarequiz[at]gmail.com
Note: This is a Sponsored Post