The Third International Conference of the South Asian Society of Criminology and Victimology (SASCV) will be conducted during 28 – 29, January, 2016 at Goa, India.
The Conference is Organized by the South Asian Society of Criminology and Victimology (SASCV), Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu, India in collaboration with the Department of Criminology and Criminal Justice, Manonmaniam Sundaranar University (A Public funded, State University under sections 2f and 12b of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956), Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu, India.
The main theme of the Conference is VIOLENCE AND VICTIMIZATION: NEW CHALLENGES FOR TRADITIONAL AND MODERN SOCIETIES.
The major sub themes are (For more info please visit abstract page):
1. Interpersonal and self-directed violence
2. Collective and Targeted Violence
3. Workplace Violence
4. State-Sponsored violence and Abuse of Power
5. Online Violence
There are 2 slots of abstract submission.:
1. Abstracts submitted on or before 15th October 2015 will receive the review results of selection or rejection on or before 1st November 2015.
2. Abstracts submitted on or before 15th November 2015 will receive the review results of selection or rejection on or before 1st December 2015.
The abstract details and method of submission is HERE.
Participants can register for the conference HERE.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
I am the Admin of Lawctopus. I am for law students, of law students and by law students. I am Torts and Contracts and moots and internships. I am your boyfriend! And your girlfriend too! Mentor. Friend. Junior. Senior. I am the footnote in your research paper. Foreword in your life. The jugaad for your internship. The side gig which earns you bucks. I am Maggi. Pocket money too.
Get first mover advantage over opportunities, get them in your inbox!