Amity Law School, Amity University Rajasthan is pleased to announce the 3rd edition of annual flagship event, IIIrd Amity National Moot Court Competition, 2015 that is scheduled to be held from October 31st to November 02nd, 2015.
The plot of moot proposition is a crime mystery, based on the established principles of criminal law which will provide the budding lawyers with a panorama of unconventional and extraordinary legal issues to delve upon.
This would be riveting experience for the participants to interpret and analyze the intricacies of Criminal Law.
Cash prize, awards and certificate of merit shall be provided for the following categories:
1. Best Team Cash prize – Rs. 15,000/- (Fifteen Thousand Only.)
3. 2nd Runner- up Team Cash prize – Rs.5000/- (Five Thousand Only.)
4. Best Speaker Cash prize – Rs.5000/- (Five Thousand Only.)
5. Best Memorial Cash prize – Rs.5000/- Five Thousand Only.)
To register for the Moot Court Competition, kindly confirm your participation via email to the Organizing Committee at [email protected] latest by September 25th, 2015.
The hard copy of Registration form and the payment of fee of Rs.3000 via DD should be completed by September 30th, 2015.
Also, fill the registration form and send it along with a demand draft in favour of ‘Amity University Rajasthan’ payable at “Jaipur”latest by September 30, 2015 to Amity Law School, JAIPUR, ‘III Amity National Moot Court Competition 2015’.
Further developments and relevant information pertaining to the Moot Court Competition shall be send to you via e-mail.
1. 25TH SEPTEMBER 2015: LAST DATE FOR PROVISIONAL REGISTRATION.
2. 30TH SEPTEMBER 2015: LAST DATE OF ACTUAL REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT OF FEE.
3. 25TH OCTOBER 2015: LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF MEMORIAL (SOFT COPIES)
4. 30TH OCTOBER 2015: SUBMISSION OF MEMORIAL (HARD COPIES), DRAW OF LOTS AND EXCHANGE OF MEMORIAL.
5. 31ST OCTOBER 2015 : COMMENCEMENT OF COMPETITION
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
I am the Admin of Lawctopus. I am for law students, of law students and by law students. I am Torts and Contracts and moots and internships. I am your boyfriend! And your girlfriend too! Mentor. Friend. Junior. Senior. I am the footnote in your research paper. Foreword in your life. The jugaad for your internship. The side gig which earns you bucks. I am Maggi. Pocket money too.