About the College
Rayat College of Law or RCL is a private law school situated at Rayat Bahra Ropar Campus, Railmajra in Rupnagar in the Indian state of Punjab. It offers 5-year Integrated B.A. LL.B. and B.Com LL.B. courses approved by Bar Council of India (BCI), New Delhi, and affiliated to Punjab University.
About the Competition
Rayat College of Law is conducting 2nd Virtual Proposition Writing Competition wherein participants have to weave there Proposition which should include Relevant Facts, Law, and Legal Issues. The competition is open for all Law Students.
- The topic will be based on Family Law, The Indian Penal Code, Criminal Procedure Code, and Domestic Violence Act.
- All the participants will get e-Certificates.
- The results shall be declared and intimation shall be made to the prize winners through the mentioned mail-id and in their respective WhatsApp groups.
- Cash prize and certificates shall be awarded – Cash prize will be entirely dependent on the number of participation.
Students who are pursuing 3 years LLB & 5 year LLB and LLM course are eligible to participate in this competition.
Registration Fees is Rs. 50.
Note: It is mandatory to attach a scanned copy of the transaction receipt or a screenshot of the same [The file shall be attached with the details in the Google form].
Paytm Wallet: 9050859823; Name Sharmila;
BHIM UPI ID: 9050859823sharmila[at]paytm;
Google Pay: 8360224895, Name Arya Sinha
UPI ID: aryasinha2720001[at]oksbi
- Account Number: 2518109004991
- Mobile Number: +918360224895
- Account Holder’s Name: ARYA SINHA
- Communication Address:18 A, PATLIPUTRA COLONY
- IFSC Code: CNRB0002518
- Bank: Canara Bank
Interested candidates can register through this page.
- Time Allowed: 1 Hour + 30 min extra for submission.
- Students have to write Proposition based on Family Law, The Indian Penal Code, The Criminal Procedure Code, the Domestic Violence Act.
- Word Limit: 1000 words (min.)
- The proposition must include:
a) Relevant Fact
c) Legal Issues
- The topic will be given at 11:00 am on 1st August 2020.
- All the Submissions should be done by 12:30 pm on 1st August 2020. Late Submissions will be disqualified.
Submission of the Proposition can be done in two ways:
- Simply write down the Proposition and send the Scanned Copies
- By using MS Word: Font Size: 14
- Font: Times New Roman
Participants must submit their work in PDF Format on rclcompetitions[at]gmail.com.
- Commencement of Registration: 24th July 2020
- Registration Deadline: 30th July 2020
- Day Of Competition: 1st August 2020 (11:00 am – 12:30 pm)
- Mr. Sohnu Saini, Assistant Professor: 9050549030
- Mr. Ajitabh Mishra, Assistant Professor: +919501880526
- Pratibha Nanda: +917087843016
- Garima: +919050859823
Here are a few other posts that you might be interested in: