Ad Mad Show Competition: Upto Rs. 25,000 Spell Bee Competition: Rs. 6,500/-
The last date for provisional registration is 4th March, 2016.
The registration fee for each event is as under:
1. 2nd UILS National Trial Advocacy Moot Court Competition: Rs. 5000/- per team (a team will consist of maximum four members)
2. 5th UILS National Client Counselling Competition: Rs. 3000/- per team (a team will consist of maximum two members)
3. Literary Events: Debate Competition and Ad Mad Show – Rs. 2000/- per team; Personification Competition – Rs. 500/- per participant; Spell Bee Competition – Rs. 250 /- per participant.
All Demand Drafts are to be made in favor of the Director, University Institute of Legal Studies, Panjab University and are to be posted at The Director, University Institute of Legal Studies, Panjab University, Sector 14, Chandigarh – 160014.
The teams will be registered on ‘first come first serve’ basis.
The Registration Form along with the copy of the Draft should also be scanned and sent to us at the aforementioned address or faxed at 0172- 2784283 before 5th March, 2016.
For further query regarding various events of Arguendo’16, please contact:
1. firstname.lastname@example.org for UILS National Trial Advocacy Moot Court Competition
2. email@example.com for UILS National Client Counseling Competition
3. firstname.lastname@example.org for literary events.
4. email@example.com for any other queries regarding the Fest.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.