RESULTS [Updated on March 1, 8.35 PM]
- TUSHAR KHANNA, Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur (Chhattisgarh)
- MOHD. HUMAID, Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida (Uttar Pradesh)
- PREETI RATNOO, Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar (Gujarat)
- AMEYA SAPRE, College of Legal Studies, UPES, Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
- ANURAG, CMR Law School, Bangalore (Karnataka)
- AMRITA KAUR JOHAR, Manikchand Pahade Law College, Aurangabad (Maharashtra)
- RADHIKA GARG, National Law Institute University, Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)
- UNNATI VIJAY, Raffles University, Neemrana (Rajasthan)
- DIVYA BHARTI, Guru Nanak Dev University, Regional Campus, Jalandhar (Punjab)
- SHIVANI SINGH, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
First published on September 4, 2015.
R.R. SAHAYA & ASSOCIATES (RRSA), under the patronage of Padmashree Prof. (Dr.) N.R. Madhava Menon, is pleased to announce the 2nd edition of The R.N. Sahay National Legal Essay Competition.
This National Essay Competition is instituted in the memory of Late. Ratneshwar Nath Sahay who was a fourth generation lawyer, a connoisseur in Civil Law, an Eminent Jurist & Educationist of unified Bihar, whose legal career spanned from 1934-1988.
1. Freedom of Speech and Expression in Digital Age
2. Scope of Delegation/Outsourcing of Judicial Functions by Apex Court with reference to Article 142 of the Constitution of India
3. Omission of Consent Clause and Social Impact Assessment in Infrastructure Project vis-à-vis Internally Displaced Persons – A Throwback to the Act of 1894?
4. Real Estate Regulatory Authority of India – Need of the Hour
5. Legal issues in regulating Clinical Drug Trials on human beings in India – Balancing economic opportunities with public health
1. Cash Prize of Rs. 7,500/-, Rs. 4,500/- & Rs. 2,500/- to the First, Second & Third Winner.
2. SCC Online Web Edition One Year Access Card to the First & Second Winner.
3. First Winner’s Essay will be published in Supreme Court Cases (SCC).
4. Second Winner’s Essay will be published in India Law Journal (ILJ).
5. Third Winner’s Essay will be published in Lawyers Update.
6. Next top 6 entries (4th-10th Winner) will be published in Sahaya Law Review.
7. Eastern Book Company’s books worth Rs. 5,000/- to the Third Winner.
8. IALM Course Coupons worth Rs. 7500/-, 5000/- and 2500/-to the First, Second & Third Winner respectively.
9. One Law Firm/Supreme Court Internship to each of the Top 3 Winners.
10. Lifetime free subscription of Lex Witness Magazine to Top 3 Winners.
11. Certificate of Excellence to the Top 3 Winners.
12. E- Merit Certificates to next Top 50 entries.
13. E- Certificates to all participants.
Please feel free to connect for queries and/or clarifications, if any.
You may send us an email: [email protected]
Or Contact, Mr. Rohan P Sahay, Convener & Coordinator: +91 94704 50613, +91 98354 18481