About Iuris Jura
Iuris Jura started in the year 2020, aiming to create legal awareness and provides learning related to the law topics. Iuris Jura is an e-learning platform for legal learning aspirants which gives the opportunities to all the law aspirants across India.
About the Quiz Competition
Iuris Jura invites all the participants across the nation to participate in its Legis Quixotic 20.0: 2nd Online National Quiz Competition.
What can be more exciting than this where the participants can enlighten their legal knowledge as well as earn exciting rewards and get certificate of participation. This quiz event will surely bring the enthusiasm throughout. So get ready to feel the legal vibes by registering yourself in this quiz and being a part of such an event.
Rules and Regulations
- The Quiz will comprise of 40 MCQs to be attempted in 15 minutes.
- There will be no negative marking.
- Participation as a team is not allowed.
- Participants are required to attempt the quiz at one go.
- In case of tie-breaker between winner and runner up, a tie breaker round consisting of 10 objective questions shall be conducted for deciding the winner.
- Participants will be provided with the link to the WhatsApp group after the submission of registration form through the mail.
- Participants shall ensure decent internet connectivity and are advised to be online at least 15 minutes before the quiz begins.
- If the participant faces any technical issue, it shall entirely be at their responsibility and organizers owe no liability/responsibility towards the same.
- The decision of the organizers shall be final and binding in relation to any matter connected with the quiz competition.
- All the participants are advised to regularly check their emails and the WhatsApp group for regular updates with regard to the competition.
- If any participant is found to be indulged in any type of misconduct, he/she shall be disqualified from the quiz competition.
- All certificates shall be in digital form i.e. E-Certificate.
Composition of Quiz
- Constitutional Law
- Criminal Law
- Legal Maxims
- UG & PG students studying in any discipline at any college/department of university.
- Law entrance exams aspirants.
- Last Date for Registration: 7th November 2020 (Till 11:59 P.M.)
- Date of Online Quiz: 8th November 2020 (05:00 P.M.)
The Dates provided are subject to change at the discretion of the organizers.
- Winner: ₹600+ Certificate of Merit
- Runner Up: ₹400 + Certificate of Merit
- The top 15 Participants will get a Certificate of Merit.
- All the participants will be given a certificate of participation.
The successfully registered participants will be provided with important guidelines and details to participate in the quiz via mail or WhatsApp.
E-mail ID: iurisjura[at]gmail.com