IMS Law College is a law school located in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. The college is affiliated to Chaudhary Charan Singh University and recognized by Bar Council of India. It was established in 2004.
About the Competition
IMS Law College is organising 2nd Online Judgment Writing Competition.
- The event shall be an online event.
- The participants must register individually. The registration shall be done by filling up a Google form. Link is given at the end of this file.
- The participants who register for the event shall be provided with a Unique Registration Code which shall be used for all further communication and submission of the write-up.
- The participants shall not disclose their identity in any form. IMS Law College, Noida shall communicate the assigned code on the mail IDs mentioned by the participants after the completion of the registration process.
- Word Limit: Minimum- 1500 words (excluding footnotes); Maximum- 3000 words (excluding footnotes).
For the registration form, click here.
Rs. 1000/- per participant. If participants are more than one, the separate registration amount Rs. 1000/- is to be paid additionally as per the number of other participants. A team may have a maximum of three participants.
Please note that it is mandatory to attach a scanned copy of the transaction receipt or a screenshot of the same [The file shall be attached with the details in the Google form].
- Name of the Account Holder: IMS Law College, Noida
- Account Number: 917020057451647
- Bank: Axis Bank
- Branch: Sector 2, Noida
- IFSC: UTIB0000723
- Font: Times New Roman;
- Font Size: 12
- Line-Spacing: 1.5
How to Submit?
- The write-ups shall have no plagiarism and should be the original work of the participants.
- The write-up must be submitted in both Microsoft Word and PDF format.
- The write-up must be mailed to shrivastava[at]imsnoida.com and a copy to be marked to ks.bhati[at]imsnoida.com, govind.goel[at]imsnoida.com, on or before 30th May 2020 (3:00 PM) with the subject ‘2nd Judgment Writing Competition- URN ’.
- The participants must follow the 20th Edition Blue Book Citation.
- The results shall be declared and intimation shall be made to the prize winners through their mentioned mail-id.
- The results shall be final and binding on all the contestants.
- Last Date of Registration: 31st July 2020
- Last Date for submission of judgment: 10th August 2020
- Declaration of Result: 15th August 2020
- Winner First prize: Rs. 5000/- cash with a certificate of appreciation
- Runner-Up: Rs. 3000/- cash with a certificate of appreciation.
- Other participants will be issued certificates of participation.
- Akash Kumar (+91-95173-17609)
- Shagun Gupta (+91 9953070766)
Convener-in-chief: Dr. KS Bhati, Dean-Law
Faculty Conveners: Dr. Vikalp Shrivastava (96500-77577)
Programme Coordinator: Prof. Govind Prasad Goyal (99711-29012)
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.