The National Consultation Competition is organised by NorthCap University on 21st October 2016.
· Only Law Colleges/Universities recognized by the Bar Council of India are eligible to participate.
· Only bonafide students pursuing LL.B. Three Year/Five Year Degree programmes in aforementioned institutions, during the current academic year are eligible to participate.
· There can be a maximum 3 Teams from one university/college.
Composition of Teams
· Each team shall consist of only TWO participants.
· Teams/Participants are required to duly fill the Registration Form (attached at the end) (endorsed by the Head of the Institution) along with the Demand Draft of Rs. 2000/- drawn in favour of NORTHCAP UNIVERSITY payable at Gurgaon, which has to reach the organizers by the 15th October, 2016.
· The Registered teams are required to confirm their arrival and verify their registration over phone/ email.
· Teams from the same college/university can send a common draft for the whole amount.
· Accommodation will be provided with an extra cost of Rs. 1000 per member for a day.
· The teams/ Participants are required to e-mail the soft copy of the Demand Draft along with duly filled registration form latest by 10th October, 2016 on [email protected]
· All the participants shall carry their College/University Identity Cards at the time of registration as well as at all times thereafter, during the competition. Participants are advised to carry photocopies of all duly filled forms that have been submitted to the organizers.
I am the Admin of Lawctopus. I am for law students, of law students and by law students. I am Torts and Contracts and moots and internships. I am your boyfriend! And your girlfriend too! Mentor. Friend. Junior. Senior. I am the footnote in your research paper. Foreword in your life. The jugaad for your internship. The side gig which earns you bucks. I am Maggi. Pocket money too.