About the Organisation
Jagan Nath Gupta Memorial Educational Society is a registered non-profit organization imparting high-quality professional education to create a pool of professionally qualified and skilled managers and entrepreneurs to meet the growing needs of trade and industry.
JIMS Engineering Management Technical Campus School of Law, (JEMTEC) is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi & Approved by the Bar Council of India is a leading Law School in Delhi & NCR.
About the Moot
JEMTEC School of Law is organising 2nd Jagannath Memorial National Moot Court Competition, 2020. The proposition for the same will be released soon and that it will be on a recent issue.
Dates: 14th to 16th February 2020.
Eligibility and Team Composition
- Each team shall consist of three members. No observer/ additional member can be part of a team in any capacity. There shall be two speakers and 1 researcher in the team.
- The teams shall identify such speakers and researcher during registration.
- Each team shall be allotted a team code before the competition. During the competition, teams shall be identified by the team code allotted to them. Teams shall not disclose their identity or that of their institution or city etc. Any such disclosure shall invite strict penalty including disqualification. The decision for the same shall be at the discretion of the Organizers.
The Competition shall be open for ‘bona fide’ students who are pursuing 5-year Integrated Law Programme or 3-year LL.B Programme from an institute/ university in India. Such institution must be recognized by the Bar Council of India, Delhi.
For the registration form, click here.
For the travel form, click here.
Note: Both the forms given above have to be filled in order to confirm your spot.
All participating institutions shall be registered on first come first serve basis by sending a soft copy of the properly filled registration form along with a scanned copy of a demand draft via an email to jimsnationalmootcourt[at]jagannath.org for the competition. Registration shall close on 02.01.2020. First 20 registered teams shall be allowed to participate in the competition.
Note: Registration shall be deemed final only after receipt of registration fees.
Teams shall post the hard copies of the properly filled registration form along with a demand draft of Rs. 4000.00 (Four Thousand only) which must reach the organizers by 08.01.2020 at the following address:
JIMS Engineering Management Technical Campus, School of Law, Plot No. 48/4, Knowledge Park III, Greater Noida, U.P., 201308. Payment can also be made through net banking, details for which are provided under rules and regulations in the attachment below.
- Formal registration of the teams shall be done on 14.02.2020 at the venue.
- Any change in the team composition shall be intimated to the Organizers before the Formal Registration.
- Forms received after the deadline shall not be considered for registration.
- The organizing committee has the exclusive right to decide in case of any dispute related to the registration. The decision of the organizing committee in such a case shall be final.
Note: The number of participating teams shall be limited to 20. The preference to teams shall be given in order of their registration. The organizing committee will have the sole and absolute discretion to shortlist the participants. The decision of
the organizing committee will be final and binding on all concerned.
For further information mail us to jimsnationalmootcourt[at]jagannath.org.
- Ms. Garima Sharma: 9717004767
- Ms. Arpita Sinha: 8376016933
- Ms. Shavi Vats: 7042724925
- Ms. Padamja Sharma: 7889315270
- Mr. Vishwajeet: 9430346631
- Mr. Kushal: 8825196271
- Mr. Pulkit Goyal: 7015009150
For the Final Registration Form, click here.
For the Rules and Regulations, click here.
For the Brochure, click here.
For the Moot Problem, click here.