About Indian Law Conclave
Indian Law Conclave is a two day National Conclave organized by Adhrit Foundation, an Alexis Group organization at International Youth Hostel New Delhi from 10th – 11th August 2019.
The Conclave will have delegates from all over India who will engage in two days of rigorous learning, reflection and sharing of knowledge, skills, experiences and perspectives. It will also provide attractive awards, prizes and networking opportunities to the delegates.
Focus areas of the Conclave would be Alternative Dispute Resolution Mechanism, Articles 35 A and 370 of the Constitution of India, Artificial Intelligence, Constitutional Law, Corporate Law, Climate Change and Law, Cyber Law, Fourth Industrial Revolution, Ideas for New India, Ideas for Strengthening Democracy, Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code, Intellectual Property Law, International Law, Maritime Law, and Uniform Civil Code.
The Conclave will have events such as Keynote Presentations, Townhall Meetings, Panel & Group Discussions, and Paper Presentation Competition.
To register, click here.
The following prizes will be given to exceptional performers at the Indian Law Conclave 2019.
-  – First Prize + Distinction Certificate + Rs. 7500 + SCC Online One Year Access Card worth Rs. 22,000
-  – Second Prize + Distinction Certificate + Rs. 5000 + SCC Online One Year Access Card worth Rs. 22,000
-  – Third Prize + Distinction Certificate + Rs. 2500 + SCC Online One Year Access Card worth Rs. 22,000
-  – Merit Certificate + Internship with the Alexis Group + Six Months Access Card worth Rs. 11,000
-  – Special Mention Certificate + Internship with the Alexis Group + Three Months Access Card worth Rs.6,000
-  – Participation Certificate + SCC Online Two Month Access Card worth Rs. 3500
Awards- Lifetime Achievement Awards
Lifetime Achievement Award – Distinguished and Inspirational Personalities from diverse fields such as Agriculture, Art, Culture, Education, Entrepreneurship, Governance, Healthcare, Law and Management are nominated for this award by the Advisory Board of the Alexis Group.
- Excellence Award – This award will be given to the delegate with best track record in academic, co-curricular and cultural activities.
- Young Researcher Award – This award will be given to the best researcher of the conclave.
- Young Leader Award – This award will be given to the best delegate of the conclave.
- Young Changemaker Award – This award will be given to the delegate who has brought about social and cultural change in society.
- Young Entrepreneur Award – This award will be given to the delegate who has demonstrated outstanding entrepreneurship and leadership potential in their field of choice.
- Young Woman Leader Award – This award will be given to the female delegate who has demonstrated excellence in the field of her choice.
- Young Photographer Award – This award will be given to the delegate who has demonstrated outstanding photography talent during the conclave.
Only selected delegates who have confirmed their participation by depositing the Delegate Contribution are eligible to apply for the Youth Awards.
Applications for Youth Awards can be sent by the confirmed delegates along with their CV and Statement of Purpose to indianlawconclave[at]gmail.com
Process of Selection
- Statement of Purpose Review
- CV/Resume Review
- Portfolio Presentation (Relevant Certificates, Work Reports, Media Clippings, Videos and Pictures)
- Personal Interview
POLITICS: Dr. Ranjan Singh Rajkumar – Hon’ble MP (Lok Sabha), Inner Manipur
CIVIL SERVICES & GOVERNMENT AGENCIES:
Mr. Arnab Kumar – Program Director, NITI Aayog
Mr. Naveen Kumar G.S., IAS: Special Secretary – Agriculture, Government of Uttar Pradesh
LAW & LEGAL SERVICES:
- Advocate Aditya Shankar: Managing Partner – Litigation & ADR, Kaden Boriss
- Advocate Anilesh Tewari: Founder & Managing Partner, AT Law Chamber
- Advocate Bharat Chugh: Partner Designate, L&L Partners
- Advocate Kriti Sharma: Managing Partner, Law Capita
- Advocate Gaurav Bhatia: Advocate on Record, Supreme Court of India
- Advocate Geeta Luthra: Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India
- Advocate Hemant K. Batra: Founder & Managing Partner, Kaden Boriss
- Advocate Manavendra Mishra: Principal Associate, Khaitan & Co.
- Dr. Manoj Kumar: Founder, Hammurabi & Solomon
- Advocate Nipun Saxena: Advocate, Supreme Court of India
- Advocate Nirmit Srivastav: Advocate, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad – Lucknow Bench
- Advocate Pramod Kumar Rai, Ex-IRS: Founder & Managing Partner, Athena Law Associates
- Advocate Saurav Panda: Principal Associate, Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co.
- Advocate Shashank Garg: Partner, Head of Practice – Delhi, Advani & Co.
- Advocate Vibhanshu Srivastava: Founder & Managing Partner, Risis Legal
Dr. Bharti: Associate Professor, NLU Delhi
Prof. (Dr.) D S Sengar: Professor of Legal Management, IIM Lucknow
Dr. Neeti Shikha: Head, Centre for Insolvency and Bankruptcy at Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs
Mr. Ghanshyam Tiwari: Founder, GoodEd Technologies
Mr. Kunal Mandal: Chief Knowledge Architect, Gyanspace
MEDIA & DEVELOPMENT:
Mr. Aditya Singh: Founder & Chairman, Alexis Group
Mr. Pradeep Bhandari: Founder & CEO, Jan Ki Baat
Mr. Shantanu Gupta: Founder & Director, YUVA Foundation
Note: As on 2nd August 2019. The list will be updated.