The Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law, IIT Kharagpur is organizing the 2nd IIT Law School National Moot Court Competition from 06-08 November, 2015.
The moot proposition is based on copyright law and other allied areas.
All students currently enrolled in three year or five year LL.B. degree in any Law School/College/University in India, are eligible to participate in the Competition.
Each team shall be composed of three (3) members, with two speakers and one researcher. A two (2) member team, in which both the members are speakers, is also eligible for participation.
A total of 25 teams shall be eligible for registration based on first come first served basis (based on the receipt of the scanned copies of the DD, the duly filled Registration Form and the proof of postage to IIT).
Only one team per institution is allowed to register in the competition upon payment of a registration fee of Rs. 1500/-.
Each team must register through electronic means by sending a scanned copy of the duly filled registration form provided with the invite for the competition (at the end of the rules manual), the Demand Draft for the registration fee of Rs.1500/- and proof of postage of the same (in the form of receipts of Courier, Speed Post, etc.), to email@example.com latest by 19th October, 2015.
The DD should be made in favour of CEP STC IIT KHARAGPUR and should be payable at KHARAGPUR, WEST BENGAL.
Online Transfer Bank Details:
Name of the A/C: CEP STC, Syndicate Bank
Branch: SRIC IIT Kharagpur – 721302
A/c: No: 95562200002955
MICR Code: 721025103
IFSC Code: SYNB0009556
Also, the hard copy of Registration form duly filled and signed, and accompanied by the registration fee of Rs. 1,500/- in the form of a Demand Draft or online transfer receipt, must be
sent to the address mentioned in the registration form and must reach no later than 26th October, 2015.
1. Soft copies (scanned) of the Registration Form, the Demand Draft, receipt of online transfer and the Proof of Postage to reach the organizers via Email: 19th October 2015 (11:59 PM).
2. Confirmation of Team Registration by Organizers: 20th October 2015.
3. Hard Copies of the Registration Form along with the DD to reach the organizers via post: 30th October 2015.
4. Last date for requesting Clarifications about the moot problem (can be made on firstname.lastname@example.org) is 28th October 2015 and the Clarifications will be released on 28th October 2015.
5. Last date for submission of soft copy of Memorials: 30th October 2015 (11:59 PM).
6. Submission of hard copy of Memorials: On arrival
7. Dates of Competition: 6th, 7th and 8th November, 2015
Soft copies of the Memorials for each side must be submitted by 30th October, 2015 in both .docx and .pdf formats to email@example.com
Please visit the school’s website for further details HERE.
Please send any queries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Moot Problem can be downloaded HERE.
The Rules and Registration Form can be accessed HERE.