Vasundhara-The Green Society, Law College Dehradun, Faculty of Uttaranchal University is conducting their 2nd National Article Writing Competition on Disaster Management Act, 2005.
About the Organization
Law College Dehradun has splendidly contributed to legal education in the country since its inception and inauguration by His Excellency Shri Surjeet Singh Barnala, the then Governor of Uttarakhand in 2002. It has set a paradigm for legal education in the nation by offering innovative, research-driven discourses that are aimed at striking a balance between legal theory and practice.
Vasundhara- the Green Society intends to create awareness and increase the consciousness & knowledge about the environmental issues. It aims at the creation of a Green Campus with phased initiatives involving the student community and all the stake holders making the University the first of its kind in the region to achieve environmental social responsibility. The society has a global vision with a local focus and collaborates with similar institutions to enhance efficient use of resources & sustainable development. The society aims to provide training, promote research development and create awareness on environment & the need for its protection & conservation through various environmental education programs.
About the Competition
Law College Dehradun, faculty of Uttaranchal University, is organizing a 2nd National Article Writing Competition on Disaster Management Act, 2005.
This competition is for you to pen down your thoughts and ideas on various interesting topics.
- Tourism disaster management- a critical perspective from literature
- Psychological needs assessment of caregivers in disaster situations
- Models for disaster likelihood analysis and challenges in evaluation
- Is technology being effectively used for disaster management in emerging countries?
- A systematic review of environmental hazards across the globe
Who is it for?
This competition is open for all (Students, Academia, Industry Personnel & Scholars)
- Word limit – 1000-1500 words.
- Submission to be sent to our official mail.
- Subject line should be – Second National Article writing competition.
- Plagiarism level should not exceed 10%.
- Submission to be made only in .doc/.docx format and the file should be saved with the name of the author and co-author.
- No pdf submission will be allowed.
- Late submission leads to disqualification.
- Registration Begins : 1st July, 2021
- Registration Closes: 28th July, 2021
- Result Declaration: By the mid of August 2021
How to Register?
The registration fee for the participants will be as follows
- Rs 100 for a single author
- Rs 150 Co-authorship
- The Registration fees for LCDIANS is Rs 100 in all cases.
The screenshot of the payment made shall be attached to the registration form. Participants can make their payments either through PhonePe or Google Pay.
The details for the same are given below:
Phone number: 8859999638
- Cash Prize of INR 2100 and a Certificate of Merit shall be provided to the winner.
- Certificate of Merit shall be provided to the First & Second Runner-ups.
- Digital certificate will be provided to all the participants.
If you face any issues, or require your doubts or queries to be resolved, you can contact:
- Event Coordinator- Harsh Singh: 7302240252
- Rithik Aggarwal: 8979586177
Message on Instagram.
Write to: firstname.lastname@example.org