About the organisation:
SubmitTax is a financial technology startup provides online professional services to startups and small businesses (SME’s). Our service offering includes company formation, various types of government registration & license and annual regulatory compliances. In addition, we offer tax filing services to salaried individuals and self-employed.
Nature/type/work of internship:
- Content writing / Blogging – Summer Internship (In the office – Paid).
- On-campus Live Projects (Unpaid)
Who can apply: Legal student who have flair for writing/drafting.
Duration of internship: 2-3 Months.
Application procedure: Telephonic interview and face to face conversation over Hangout call.
Contact info: email@example.com.
- Writing blog posts on various law, regulation & compliance topics.
- Developing content on legal aspect for the social and digital media platform.
- Write articles and news on legal developments.
- Writer editorial page for various online media sites like Inc42, iamwire, Your Story.
- Use Industry tools used for content and digital marketing such as Alexa and Yoast etc.
- Research on multiple topics like GST, ITR, TDS, etc.
Who can apply:
- Are available for full time (in-office) internship.
- Can start from March 1st week.
Number of Internships: 2-3.
- Letter of recommendation.
- Stipend – Rs. 5,000 per month.
Office address: GF -39, C-2, Sector -1, Noida 201301.
For Facebook link, click here.
For LinkedIn link, click here.