About the organisation:
SubmitTax is a financial technology startup provides online professional services to startups and small businesses (SME’s). Our service offering includes company formation, various types of government registration & license and annual regulatory compliances. In addition, we offer tax filing services to salaried individuals and self-employed.
Nature/type/work of internship:
- Content writing / Blogging – Summer Internship (In the office – Paid).
- On-campus Live Projects (Unpaid)
Who can apply: Legal student who have flair for writing/drafting.
Duration of internship: 2-3 Months.
Application procedure: Telephonic interview and face to face conversation over Hangout call.
Contact info: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Writing blog posts on various law, regulation & compliance topics.
- Developing content on legal aspect for the social and digital media platform.
- Write articles and news on legal developments.
- Writer editorial page for various online media sites like Inc42, iamwire, Your Story.
- Use Industry tools used for content and digital marketing such as Alexa and Yoast etc.
- Research on multiple topics like GST, ITR, TDS, etc.
Who can apply:
- Are available for full time (in-office) internship.
- Can start from March 1st week.
Number of Internships: 2-3.
- Letter of recommendation.
- Stipend – Rs. 5,000 per month.
Office address: GF -39, C-2, Sector -1, Noida 201301.
For Facebook link, click here. For LinkedIn link, click here.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.