After Successfully organizing many Competitions where VidhiAagaz saw an enormous number of participation from various renowned Institutes and Universities beyond National boundaries.
On popular request, VidhiAagaz is stepping ahead to conduct more interesting events for the students to refine their knowledge in the field of Law. It takes immense pleasure for VidhiAagaz to announce our 1st Constitutional Law Online Quiz Competition, 2019.
ABOUT VIDHI AAGAZ
Established in June 2017, VidhiAagaz aims at providing a platform to students, lawyers and the entire academic fraternity at large, to showcase their researching and writing skills.
Till date, VidhiAagaz has successfully conducted various series of essay writing, article writing and ppt drafting competitions. To add to their credit VidhiAagaz also has two International journals “International Journal of Law Management & Humanities (IJLMH)”, [ISSN 2581-5369], International Journal of Legal Science and Innovation (IJLSI)”, ISSN of which is underway and VidhiAagaz has published 3 series of books.
VidhiAagaz also puts in efforts to – develop the writing skills of students through ways of seminars and sessions.
Apart from these achievements, VidhiAagaz has an editorial board comprising of editors from 5 different countries i.e. India, France, Ethiopia, Nigeria and Ireland.
ABOUT the Quiz
1st Vidhi Aagaz Constitutional Law Online Quiz Competition, 2019 is based on Constitutional Law which is an unavoidable part of learning as it covers various aspects related to Politics, Human Rights and other organs.
Well, it is known as the Mother of Land as no one is placed above it so the importance of its knowledge is headmost to every citizen. Hence VidhiAagaz brings to you this Competition to learn and Cover its major discipline.
SUB-THEMES OF THE COMPETITION
The Questions for the Competition shall be covered from the following themes:
- The Constitution of India
- Constitutional law and its History
- Human Rights and Law
- Right to Information
- Gender Justice and Feminist Jurisprudence
- Media Law
- Constitutional Amendments
- It is open to all students enrolled in any undergraduate or post-graduate course.
- Students are required to participate individually not in teams.
- Registration amount is Rs.300 only.
- Participants can submit the Registration fee via PayTm HERE
- After the payment, all the participant(s) must fill the registration form HERE
- Quiz shall take place online, which include the questions in MCQ format, comprising a total number of 70 Questions.
- Each correct attempt will carry 1 mark, whereas an incorrect attempt of a question will attract a negative marking of 0.25 marks.
- Duration of Quiz will be of 60 minutes.
- In case of equal marks, the award will be equally distributed among the candidates scoring the same marks.
- Individual Scores of all the participants will be provided via email.
- The decisions of the judges will be final and binding.
Registration will be taken only by 25th April 2019, 11:59:59 PM.
- Deadline of Registration: 25th April 2019
- Schedule of the Quiz: 30th April 2019, 8PM-9PM (Links will be sent 3 minutes prior to the time)
PRIZES: CASH PRIZES & CERTIFICATES
- 1st Prize: INR 3000 + Merit Certificate.
- 2nd Prize: INR 2000 + Merit Certificate.
- All participants will get participation certificates.
- Top 10 Participants will be provided a 1-month internship with VidhiAagaz.
For any further queries feel free to email us at vidhiaagaz[at]gmail.com [only queries via email will be entertained].
For regular updates, Follow our Instagram page HERE or search for @vidhiaagaz.