University Institute of Legal Studies (UILS) is pleased to announce and invite a team from your institute/college/university to participate in its first ever Law Fest, Arguendo: Conquer to Concur being organized from 26th March to 28th March, 2015.
Following events will be a part of the Law Fest:
1. Literary Events- comprising Debate; Essay Writing; Ad Mad Show and Spell bee Competitions
2. UILS National Trial Advocacy Moot Court Competition
3. UILS National Client Counseling Competition
The teams will be registered on ‘first come first serve’ basis; up to a maximum of 16 teams for each event.
The last date for registration is 18th March 2015.
The registration fee for each event is as under:
1. Literary events:
a. Debate Competition: Rs. 1000/- per team
b. Spell Bee: Rs. 250/- per participant
c. Ad Mad Show: Rs. 1000/- per team
d. Essay Writing Competition: Rs. 500/- per participant
2. UILS National Trial Advocacy Moot Court Competition: Rs. 4000/- per team (team will consist of maximum four members)
3. UILS National Client Counseling Competition: Rs. 2000/- per team (team will consist of maximum two members)
All Drafts are to be made in favor of Director, University Institute of Legal Studies, Panjab University and to be posted at UILS Law Fest, University Institute of Legal Studies, Panjab University, Sector-14, Chandigarh – 160014.
The Registration Form along with the copy of the Draft should also be scanned and sent to us at the above email or faxed at 0172- 2784283 before 18th March, 2015.
For further query regarding various events of the Law Fest, please contact:
1. firstname.lastname@example.org for Literary events
2. email@example.com for UILS National Trial Advocacy Moot Court Competition
3. firstname.lastname@example.org for UILS National Client Counseling Competition
4. email@example.com for any other queries regarding the fest
We look forward to your participation in this event.
The details of literary events are HERE.
Law events are HERE.
🔔 Never miss an opportunity again. Get the emails you want in your inbox.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.