About the Organization
The Legal Insider is a rapidly growing community of niche academicians, thinkers, activists, lawyers, professors, legal volunteers, paralegals and legal entrepreneurs who stand apart from the rest of the community with their zeal for deep thinking, leadership skills, and dedication for bringing innovation to the legal field.
The erudite response of legal luminaries shall be solicited to enable readers to explore challenges that lie before lawmakers, lawyers and the society at large, in the event of the ever-changing social, economic and technological scenario.
All aged 15 to 25 are welcome to participate.
Committees and Agendas
- Macroeconomic policies
- Discussion on the protection of the global climate.
World Health Organization
- The equitable access to all vaccines, licensed and approved with emphasis on countries introducing effective vaccine, their licensing.
- How effectively third-world countries have access to health care.
- Reexamination of Economic policy.
- Communal outrage due to rising matters of secularism.
- Medical infrastructure and healthcare facilities regulations and requirements in the aftermath of the pandemic
- Indo-China war
- Best Delegate: Medal+ Certificate of merit + Cash Prize
- High Recommendation: Medal+ Certificate of merit + Cash Prize
- Special Mention: Medal+ Certificate of merit
- Honorary Mention: Certificate of merit
- Above mentioned prices are for each of committees
- Cash prizes worth Rs. 15,000 and medals
- E-certificates to all participants
- 1st round of Registration ends(early bird): 3rd September 2020
- 2 nd round of Registration ends: 9th September 2020
- Date of Event: 27th & 28th September 2020
- Inaugural Ceremony: 27th September 2020
- Closing Ceremony: 28th September 2020
Indian delegates: INR 400/-
Foreign delegates: USD 8/-
Early bird registration fee is Rs. 300, only applicable till 3rd September 2020.
How to Register?
Payment to be done on +91-9720281573 UPI Paytm or GPay
To register for the 1st The Legal Insider International Model United Nations, click here.
E-mail ID: email@example.com
Note: This is a Sponsored Post.
🔔 Never miss an opportunity again. Get the emails you want in your inbox.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.