The School of Law, Raffles University in association with Surana & Surana International Attorneys is proud to announce the first edition of National Labour Law Moot Court Competition, 2018.
The competition seeks to promote the interest among the law students in the most untouched area in the moot court competitions i.e., Labour Law and Goods and Service Tax Law.
We invite National as well as International Esteemed Law Schools to participate in this venerated Moot Court Competition.
Aim & Purpose
1st SURANA & SURANA & SCHOOL OF LAW, RAFFLES UNIVERSITY NATIONAL LABOUR LAW MOOT COURT 2018 has been conceived with the aim of creating opportunities for learning the development of jurisprudence on emerging trends in Labour Law besides developing cutting-edge skills in research, writing and advocacy.
This edition’s moot proposition is based upon the Labour Law, Child Rights and Goods and Service Tax. It is the first time in India where law students are getting an opportunity to learn and research on the new Goods and Services Tax Act.
Each team should consist of a minimum of 2 and maximum of 3 members. This number cannot be modified under any circumstances.
Online registrations are open from December 23rd 2017. The teams must register online by February 26th 2017.
Strictly, Read all the terms and conditions given below of online registration form while registering on the website.
Teams will have to register online at http://www.moot.in/registration.php
The registration fees of Rs. 4000/- to be paid in the form of DD drawn in favour of The Registrar, School of Law, Raffles University, Neemrana.
- Winner – Rs. 20,000/-
- Runner-up – Rs.10,000/-
- Best Memorial – Trophy
- Best Student Advocate – Trophy
All participants will be issued participation certificates.
- Start of Online Registration: December 23rd, 2017
- Last date for Online Registration: March 2nd, 2018
- Last date for receiving copies of Reg. Form / Approval letter: March 2nd, 2018
- Submission of Travel form: March 5th, 2018
- Last Date for Submission & Soft Copy by email: March 5th, 2018
- Last date for submission of one hard copy of memorial to the below-mentioned address: March 8th, 2018
- Submission of Memorials ( Five Hard Copies) During Orientation: March 16th, 2018
- Orientation: March 16th, 2018
- Prelims / Octa / Quarters: March 17th 2018
- Semifinal, Final, Valediction & Prize distribution: March 18th 2018
Note: Responses to requests for clarification till February 20th, 2018.
Venue and Date
The 1st SURANA & SURANA & SCHOOL OF LAW, RAFFLES UNIVERSITY NATIONAL LABOUR LAW MOOT COURT 2018 shall be held from 16 – 18 March 2018 at School of Law, Raffles University, Japanese Zone, National Highway-8, Neemrana, District-Alwar, Rajasthan, PIN-301705.
Any clarifications for the competition can be sought from:
Regarding Queries on Case / Submission of Memorials /Accommodation / Transport/ etc. participants can send mail to [email protected]
For query regarding registration of participants have to send mail on both [email protected] & [email protected]
(a) Mr. Vipin Kumar – [email protected], Mob: +91- 83024 42444
(b) Mr. Kanishk Sewak – [email protected], Mob: +91-96690 99369
(c) Ms. Garima Lakhmani – [email protected], Mob: +91-99582 93963
- Ravindra Solanki – [email protected], Mob: +91-82093 88210
- Agam H Maloo – [email protected], Mob: +91-77420 51717
- Rishabh Rathore – [email protected], Mob: +91-80031 20206
- Diksha Yadav – diksha.yadav910[email protected], Mob: +91-95710 81655
- Kulvardhan Singh Bhati – [email protected], Mob: +91-88908 11119
- Unnati Vijay- [email protected], Mob: +91-70730 78532
The Rules for Moot Court Competition.
The moot proposition is here.
Clarification for Moot Proposition
For further updates, stay tuned!
MAKE YOUR ARGUMENT SUCCEEDING IN THE MOOT COURT
Lawctopus is proud to be the media partner for this event.