Legal Service Clinic, UWSL in collaboration with Centre for Social Justice, Ahmedabad is organising 1st Social Justice National Essay Competition (Inaugural Edition) on the topic Celebrating: World Day of Social Justice (February 20, 2020)
- LGBTQ Community: Legal Rights and Social Discourse
- Rights of Specially Ablded Persons: Social Dimensions of Education and Employment
- Khap Panchayat: Informal Justice vs Formal Justice
- Submission of the Essays: March 15, 2020
- Announcement of the Results: March 21, 2020 (International Day for Elimination of Racial Discrimination)
Single Author: 150 INR and Co-Author: 250 INR
- A/C Name: Unitedworld School of Law (A Unit of Karnavati Medical of Educational Trust)
- YES Bank Current Account Number: 070988700000175
- Branch: Bhuyandev Branch
- IFSC Code: YESB0000709
- All the essays must be in English only.
- The essays should not exceed 3000 words ( exclusive of footnotes)
- The essay should be accompanied by an abstract of about 250 words.
- The essay must be typed in Times New Roman, Font Size-12, Spacing 1.5, Alignmentjustified, Citation Style- OSCOLA (4th Edn.), Footnote size-10, Times New Roman, Spacing-1.0, Alignment- justified)
- All the essays need to be submitted to legalaid[at]uwsl.edu.inon or before March 15, 2020 (12:00 AM)
1st Prize: ( Prize worth Rs) 2500/ INR + Internship at the Office of Mr. P.K. Malhotra, Former Law Secretary, Ministry of Law and Justice, New Delhi/ or Internship at CSJ, Ahmedabad ( Depending upon the availability of Seats )
2nd Prize: (Prize worth Rs) 1500/INR + Internship at CSJ, Ahmedabad
3rd Prize: (Prize worth Rs) 1000/INR + Internship at CSJ, Ahmedabad
Ritu Patel, Convener, Utkarsh Sharma, Co-Convener, UWSL Legal Service Clinic
Mobile Numbers: +91-8200164892 +91-8878339637
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.