SREE NARAYANA LAW COLLEGE, POOTHOTTA is one of the foremost legal institutions in the self financing sector, managed by SNDP Branch No. 1103.
Sree Narayana Law College commenced its academic discourse from October 2012. Within a short span of time, this institution distinguished itself as a “Centre of Excellence”.
Sree Narayana Law College invites law students to participate in the First Annual SNLC Legal Essay Writing Competition 2014.
The essays are invited on the topic : “LAW RELATING TO SEXUAL HARASSMENT OF WOMEN AT WORKPLACE – A Critical Analysis”
Specifications for Submission of Essays
Participant must be an Under Graduate Student of Law (3 year / 5 year).
Essays must be written in English. The essay should not exceed 3000 words (inclusive of Foot Notes).
The essay should be typewritten in A4 size paper in the following format:
1. Joint authorship is allowed (Maximum 3).
2. Uniform Legal Citation should be followed.
3. Authorities relied on should be strictly acknowledged. Any plagiarism will lead to automatic disqualification of the essay.
4. Every entry must contain the following details of the Participants:
(a) Title of the Essay
(b) Name of the Participant / Participants
(c) Semester / Year
(d) Institution / University / College
5. Entries must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 3rd March 2014.
All entries shall be thoroughly reviewed by an expert panel.
The essays which are adjudged as the best essay and the second best essay will be awarded a cash prize:
Best Essay: Rs. 5000/- & Second Best Essay: Rs. 2500/-
Certificates will be issued to the authors of the Best Essay and the Second Best Essay respectively.
The best essay shall be published in the inaugural issue of the SNLC Law Journal.
Please refer HERE for further details.