About CB Eduvents
CB Eduvents is an initiative of CB Educational Services LLP (Incorporated in 2019 under the LLP Act, 2008 with Identification number AAP-8551) dedicated to promoting education and institutional cooperation globally.
CB Educational Services is a technology-driven academic start-up, duly incorporated under the Limited Liability Partnership in 2019, registered with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, and the Ministry of MSME, Government of India.
It aims to ply innovative, avant-garde ideas to revolutionize the education sector globally by providing various avenues for the expression and enrichment of the views of people associated with various fields of study. Having on board, partners and other members with expertise in their respective fields, they aspire to cater to the diverse learning needs.
About the Quiz Competition
In furtherance to the aim of revolutionizing the education sector, CB Eduvents is pleased to introduce the First Online National Contract Law Quiz Competition. It aims to provide a unique platform to students and Contract Law enthusiasts across the country to put their knowledge and quizzing instincts to test. We assure you of an experience filled with legal knowledge, excitement, and ecstasy!
- Trophy and Certificate to Winner (trophy to be sent through post)
- Certificate depicting Ranks to Subsequent 2 Performers.
- Certificate of Merit for Subsequent 7 Performers.
- Certificate of Participation to all the Participants.
- Last Date for Registration(s): August 05, 2020
- Date of the Competition: August 16, 2020
- Declaration of Result: August 16, 2020
The quiz is open to students pursuing UG/PG Course in any recognized University.
The quiz will be conducted online.
Participants can participate in the quiz from anywhere with the use of a Laptop or Mobile Phone.
- The quiz will comprise of 50 MCQs to be attempted in 16 minutes and in one go.
- Every question will carry equal marks & there will be no negative marking.
- The quiz will be based on the Contract Law of India and other General Contract Law principles.
- The quiz is open to students from any stream.
- Participation as a team is not allowed.
- The quiz will be conducted on an online platform, as decided by the organizers.
- The registration amount shall not be refunded in any case whatsoever.
- Any technical glitch faced by any participant shall entirely be at his responsibility and organizers owe no liability/responsibility towards the same.
- Participants shall ensure decent internet connectivity and are advised to be online at least 30 minutes before the quiz begins.
- Certificate of Participation will be given to all participants.
- All certificates shall be in digital form and will be sent on the e-mail id provided in the google form.
- The decision of the Organizers shall be final and binding in relation to any matter connected with the competition.
- Participants are advised to check their mailboxes regularly for updates.
- In the case of a tie, the higher rank would be determined by draw of chits.
- The organizers can change the rules of the quiz at any time.
Registration & Participation Procedure
The registration fee may be paid by clicking here.
After making the payment, fill this form.
Email the transaction number on cbeduvents[at]gmail.com for completing registration.
Note: The Last date to Register for the Quiz is August 05, 2020 (2359 hours).
A registration fee of Rupees 150/- will be charged for participation.
Mr. Ayush Jaiswal
Phone Number: +91 903 945 7891, +91 888 533 3791
Note: This is a sponsored post.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.