ABOUT THE ORGANIZERS
The National Law University Odisha (NLUO) is a vibrant addition to India’s national law universities. Within the short span, NLUO has made its mark as a university engaged in teaching and research in law.
ABOUT THE VIDEO/MAKING COMPETITION
National Law University Odisha is the state coordinator for Odisha for the 70th Constitutional Day-Yearlong Celebration and as a part of the yearlong celebration is organizing Kartavya- 1st NLUO-SMC State Level Video Making Competition on the theme of Fundamental Duties.
The Competition is open for all Undergraduates and Post Graduate students [hereinafter collectively referred to as “Participants”] from any recognized University/Colleges across the state of Odisha.
THE THEMES OF THE SHORT FILM/VIDEO
The Short Film/Video must adhere to at least one of the following Fundamental Duties:
- Respecting the National Flag and the National Anthem;
- Promoting harmony and the spirit of common brotherhood amongst all the people of India transcending religious, linguistic and regional or sectional diversities;
- Renouncing practices derogatory to the dignity of women;
- Value and Preserve the rich heritage of our composite culture;
- Protecting and Improving the natural environment including forests, lakes, rivers and wild life;
- Having compassion for living creatures;
- Safeguarding public property and to abjure violence;
- Providing opportunities for education to his child or, as the case may be, ward between the age of six and fourteen years by the parents and guardians.
For detailed guidelines please refer to the rule book, here.
HOW TO REGISTER?
The Eligible Participant can register themselves for the competition by emailing a scanned copy of the duly filled form [Registration & Undertaking Form] along with scanned copy of their valid Identity Card(s) issued by their respective college/university [attached in the same mail] on or before 11:59 PM, 14th March 2020 at smc[at]nluo.ac.in.
The subject of the mail should be ‘Registration|Video Making Competition.’
HOW TO SUBMIT?
The Eligible Participant who have successfully registered themselves are to upload their video/short film in Google Drive of their respective G-Mail Account. Post uploading, the participants have to create a ‘link’ which is sharable with the organizers. The participants are then required to give access to the organizer’s G-mail account [smc[at]nluo.ac.in] to have
access to their video/short film.
The participants can submit their video/short film by mailing the link of the Google Drive [as mentioned above] on or before 11:59 PM, 4th April 2020 at smc[at]nluo.ac.in.
Note: A detailed step-by-step submission procedure guide with pictorial assistance will be sent to the participants post their registration, for their kind assistance.
The subject of the mail should be ‘Submission | Name of the Video’. For eg. ‘Submission | The National Flag’ in case the name of the short film is The National Flag.
The important dates for the event are as follows:
- Release of Notification: 26.01.2020
- Last date of registration: 14.03.2020
- Online Submission of Video/Short-Film: 04.04.2020
- Declaration of Results in the Website of the University: 18.04.2020
In case of any queries/clarification, please feel free to reach us out at smc[at]nluo.ac.in with the subject of the mail- ‘Queries | Video Making Competition’
You can also contact the below mentioned:
MEMBERS-SOCIAL MEDIA COMMITTEE
- Rohit: +91-8763927132
- Shivanjali Bhalerao: +91-9406545560
- Suprabh Garg: +91-6290379583
- Prakhar Mishra:- +91-9827541515
- Ketan-Dev: +91 -8168196897
For the brochure, click here.
For full details, click here.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.