Dates: 9th – 11th April, 2017
Venue: National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam, Amingaon, Guwahati, Assam – 781031
Eligibility: Participation is strictly restricted to bona fide law students of any university/college/institution.
Only one team per institution is allowed to participate.
Registration: Provisional registration of the participating institutions shall be sent to [email protected] on or before 30th March, 2017.
Upon receipt of an e-mail confirming provisional registration from the organizing committee, participants shall complete the registration formalities.
The hard copy of the duly filled in registration form along with the demand draft for Rs. 3500/- drawn in favor of “the registrar, nluja, assam”, payable at Guwahati shall reach the organizing committee on or before 2nd April, 2017.
- Winner of the competition: Thirty thousand rupees and Trophy
- Runner-up of the competition: Twenty thousand rupees and
- Trophy Best memorandum: Ten thousand rupees and Trophy
- Second best memorandum: Five thousand rupees and Trophy
- Best student counsel (prelims & quarter): Fifteen thousand rupees and Trophy
- Second student counsel (prelims & quarter): Ten thousand rupees and Trophy
- Best student counsel (semis & final): Fifteen thousand rupees and Trophy
- Best researcher: Ten thousand and Trophy
All participants of the competition will be given certificates.
All teams shall be present during the valedictory & prize distribution.
All participants would get one month free access to SCC online web edition valued at Rs. 999/- each.
The winning team shall receive three 1 year access.
Cards to SCC Online web edition worth Rs. 21,000 each.
- Last date for submission of soft copy of the registration form: 29th March 2017
- Last date for submission of hard copy of the registration form and demand draft: 1st April 2017
- Last Date for Submission on soft copy of memorials: 4th April 2017
- Last date for submission of hard copy of Memorials: 9th April 2017 (At the venue)
- Date of Competition: 9th- 11th April 2017
- Excursion to Shillong: 12th April 2017*
*Note: Excursion to Shillong is a one day event. Anyone interested in extending the stay in Shillong shall bear the additional expenditure by themselves.
For further details:
Contact: Mr. Sourabh Roy: +91-8310930564
Mr. Srijan Mishra: +91-9634303300
Also check out the facebook page: www.facebook.com/guwahati.moot
Moot Problem is here.
Rules and Regulations are here.
Registration form is here.