About the Opportunity
SVKM’s NMIMS School of Business Management Mumbai & Lei Ipsum is organizing their 1st National Online Quiz Competition on 9th and 10th January 2021 on the theme – Emerging Dimensions of Law and Management.
About the Organizer and Competition
It is the aim of the functional cell to host and organize events responsible for the promotion of and spreading awareness relating to management and law through a course as unique as MBA (Law). The competition aims to promote the notion of management through raising legal awareness amongst students across the country, with an aim of providing a platform for law and management students to gauge their knowledge in respect of the relevant legal and other developments in their respective fields.
About the Quiz Competition
The quiz mainly be comprising of two rounds of competition (Each round will be an elimination round).
Round 1 (Preliminary Round)
- The first round will be a preliminary round and will be consisting of 50 Online Multiple Choice (MCQ) based questions. (25 minutes)
- The questions will test your basic understanding of the law and management.
- Top scoring teams answering more questions correctly in less time will move to the final round.
- There shall be no negative marking.
Round 2 (Final Round)
- This round will be held online via Zoom Meeting (scheduled on 10th January 2021).
- In this round, the shortlisted teams from the preliminary round will have to register themselves on the zoom platform, and a continuing set of questions will be provided to the participants.
- Each correct answer shall have a total of 10 points and any negative marking for an incorrect answer shall be announced beforehand at the beginning of the competition.
- The topic for Round 2 will be the recent happenings in the legal and business world.
Note: It will be after the completion of all the rounds that the cumulative total of each team will be calculated to announce the winners of the quiz.
The top three contestants will be awarded an appreciation certificate and cash prizes and will also get featured in the upcoming Magazine of Lei Ipsum and all the social media handles of Lei Ipsum.
Mode: The Mode of the quiz will be online.
General Rules and Regulations
The details of the quiz are as follows:
- A team shall consist of 2 members.
- Registration fees: Rs 100/team.
- Only the Team Leader (TL) needs to register for his/her team.
- Cross-College team registrations are not allowed.
- No Limit on the number of participants from each college.
- Only participants pursuing Law and Management studies (UG and PG) are eligible to participate.
- A person can register as part of only one team. Violation of this rule will lead to disqualification of the entire team.
- E-Certificate in the form of a certificate of appreciation will be issued to the top three teams and certificate for participants will be issued to all the participants/teams.
- The Organizer’s decision shall be final in all matters.
- Google Form: The Teams shall register for the quiz competition through the online Google form by 8th January 2021.
- Payment of Fees: Each Team shall pay Rs 100/-towards registration fees. The payment can be done through any of the following modes mentioned below
- Online Payment: Payment through GooglePay/Paytm/PhonePe/BHIM UPI.
Note: Payment has to be completed before 8th January 2021 and the screenshot of the payment receipt must be attached in the google form.
Important Dates and Time
Last Date of Registration
- 1st Round (Preliminary Round): 9th January 2021
- 2nd Round (Final Round): 10th January 2021
Declaration of Results: 15th January 2021
Literary & Debating Society (Lei Ipsum)
- Anurag Nagar (Head) – 9993641631
- Hardik Goyal – 8199999632
- Sulagna Mohanty – 8655132705
More posts that you might be interested in
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.