About the event:
The Orator’s Club of School of Law, UPES, Dehradun is elated to apprise that after the successful culmination of the previous editions of National Parliamentary Debate. We now bring out the 1st UPES National Debate Competition, 2019 to be held on 7th March 2019.
- A total cash prize of ₹ 12, 000 for the winners.
- Winner: ₹ 7,000.
- Runner-Up: ₹ 5,000.
Date of Event: March 7, 2019.
School of Law, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Knowledge Acres, Kandoli, Via Prem Nagar, Dehradun, Uttarakhand-248007.
The registration amount is ₹100 only, per individual participant. (Includes refreshments).
Last Date of Registration:
Please register by 28th of February 2019 to avoid last minute hassles. You will receive a registration confirmation email from our dedicated mailbox upon successful completion.
Please note the following details:
We have limited slots with a Cap of 50 participants, registration will be entertained on “first come first serve basis”.
Students pursuing any UG or a PG course from any College/University are eligible for participation.
Important Dates of the Event:
- Last Date of registration: 28th February 2019.
- Last date of payment: 2nd March 2019.
- Date of the event: 7th March 2019.
For further clarifications, Please contact the undersigned at:
1. Faculty Convenor: Dr Juhi Garg; 9634432465; email@example.com
2. Faculty Co-Convenor: Mr Gautam Gupta; 9711527328; firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Student Convenor: Mr Akash Adhikary; 8240617390; email@example.com
The registration link is here.
Payment mode details shall be intimated to the participants, after successful completion of registration.
The brochure is here.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.