1st National Blog Writing Competition is being organized by LawBharat, for students pursuing their UG or graduate degree, from a recognized institution, professionals, or others interested in this competition.
LawBharat is an online platform constructed to bring all aspects of law under one single root for brilliant legal minds. From aspiring lawyers to experienced advocates there is always an ever-growing need to learn and develop. LawBharat undoubtedly covers it all. It provides law students an opportunity to participate in in-house events like Seminars, Workshops, Moots, and promote external events as well. At the same time, it imparts a thorough knowledge of law through legal news, law awareness, newsletters, articles, blogs, and much more. The core team comprises of 8 members from different universities across the country.
About the Competition
LawBharat welcomes submissions from students pursuing their undergraduate or graduate degrees at any recognised university or institution, as well as practitioners and who would like to publish with us.
LawBharat does not impose any theme-based restrictions; however, authors may submit an article based on any contemporary socio-legal issues.
- The Manuscript must be submitted in English language only.
- The submission must be sent to teamlawbharat[at]gmail.com. The subject of the mail should be “Blog Competition: Topic”.
- Co-authorship is permitted up to a maximum of two authors shall be considered.
- Multiple submissions from the same author/s is not permitted.
- The word limit is 1500 words only.
- All submissions must be made in .doc or .docx format.
- In the body of email, please mention the following details of the author(s):
- Name of the University
- Year of study
- Title of the Blog
- Phone number (Whatsapp and Calling).
- Plagiarism of any nature will cause immediate disqualification.
- Last date for registration: 30th March 2021
- Last date for submission: 20th April 2021
- Result declaration: 1st May 2021
- No registration fee
- You can register by clicking on the link given at the end of this post.
- Phone no:+919414563722 (Aditya Gupta)
- E-mail: teamlawbharat[at]gmail.com
Keep following our ‘Fests, MUNs, and Other Competitions‘ section for more such learning opportunities.