About the Organisation
The ICFAI Law School, a constituent of the ICFAI University Jaipur was established in the year 2015 with an objective to deliver qualitative legal education to the new generation of legal professionals.
About the Seminar
The constitution of India, as adopted on 26th November 1949, enforced on January 26, 1950, has opened up new vistas in Indian Socio-Economic, Political and Legal structure of Indian Society. The Constitution of India is the supreme law of the land and the fundamental law which enshrines socio-economic and political ideas with a background of justice, equality, liberty and fraternity.
- Evolution of Constitutionalism
- Constitutionalism in the current decade
- Impact of the judiciary on the constitutional transformation
- Socio-political background of constitutional transformation
- Significant factors for constitutional transformation
- Comparative study of transformative constitutionalism
- Economic and Constitutionalism
- Constitutionalism and Basic Structure of the Constitution
NOTE: The above key-themes are only suggestive but not exhaustive. The participants may submit their research papers within the broad areas of the key themes of the seminar.
Abstract: Abstract of the paper should be submitted to the convener of the seminar at seminarlaw[at]iujaipur.edu.in (in Ms word format) along with a covering letter addressed to organizing committee on or before 15th March 2020 by 23:59 hrs.
- Submission of Abstract/Demand Draft/Registration Form(Soft Copy Only): 15th March 2020
- Confirmation of Abstract(Via Email): 18th March 2020
- Submission of Full Paper(Soft Copy): 25th March 2020
- Date of National Seminar: 04th April 2020
- Students and Research Scholars 2000/- INR (With Accommodation) and 1000/- ( Without Accommodation)
- Academician, Professionals and Others 2500/- INR(With Accommodation) and 1500/- (Without Accommodation)
- Presentation in absentia 2000/- INR
Note: Co-Author has to register separately.
Payment can be made through Demand Draft drawn in the favour of “The ICFAI University, Jaipur” payable at Jaipur and must be sent to:
- Account No: 020205003950
- Type of Account: CURRENT
- Name of the Account: THE ICFAI UNIVERSITY, JAIPUR
- Name of the Bank: ICICI BANK
- Branch: JOHRI BAZAR JAIPUR
Note: Kindly mail about the fee details i.e. RTGS/ NEFT number, Date & Bank details after registration for the National Seminar.
- Registration Fees is not refundable.
- The University will not provide the TA/DA.
- The Seminar proceeding shall be published in Souvenir with the abstracts of the selected papers.
- All delegates are requested to bring one hardcopy of the original full paper and ID Proof.
- Mr. Hitesh Manglani- Faculty Convenor: +91-9057211851, +91-9085334800 (M)
- Ms. Ameesha Singh-Faculty Co-Convenor: +91-9414296461(M)
- Mr. Vishal Karnani-Student Convenor: +91-9024233035(M)
- Mr. UtkarshPareek-Student Convenor: +91-7000210933, +91-9982076234(M)
Note: Mail us at seminarlaw[at]iujaipur.edu.in for further clarification regarding the seminar.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.