About the Organisation and Event
The St. Joseph’s First Grade College Jayalakshmipuram, Mysuru, has Proud to organize the first edition Model United Nations Conference at heart of Mysore city, Karnataka, India
MUN will be held on the 23/03/2020
Last date of Registration 15/03/2020
Questions to be addressed:
- How climate change affects the globe?
- III-effects of global warming.
- Climate change and biodiversity
- Possible solutions to curb climate change.
- Causes and effects of ozone layer depletion
- Ways to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and to adapt to a changing climate.
- The responsibilities of individuals, governments, and the international community to fight climate change.
TACKLING CLIMATE CHANGE AND SUSTAINABLE COMMITTEE: UNITED NATIONS ENVIRONMENT PROGRAMME
Mysore, Karnataka, India
Manual registration visiting the college and registering with the convener and coordinator of MUN conference.
For registration details, kindly e-mail or call CONVENER: Smt. Dechamma Medappa B, Assistant Professor, St. Joseph’s First Grade CollegePhone: +91 93 53 51 4107
Deadlines dates: 23/03/2020
Mr. Sayed Qudrat Hashimy
SECRETARY-GENERAL, Model United Nations Conference
Mobile No.+91 9008813333
🔔 Never miss an opportunity again. Get the emails you want in your inbox.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.