Legal Referee is pleased to announce its First Research Paper Competition on Alternative Dispute Resolution: The future of litigation.
Though this academic event, we aim to encourage students to delve into the current trend regarding the increased awareness and the demand for arbitration.
The following sub-topics have been identified as requiring academic consideration:
- The role of arbitration in substituting litigations in Indian courts
- The role of online arbitration in avoiding limitations of jurisdiction
- The scope and limitations of Online arbitration in Indian context.
- Scope and application of Ad-hoc and Institutional Arbitration in India and other developed countries.
- Application of arbitration on land disputes.
- Arbitrability of IP disputes in India.
Register by filling up this registration form on or before 25th March 2017
The last date for registration is 25th of March 2017 based on which Team Codes shall be assigned to participants.
The synopsis of the Research Paper is required to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th April 2017, 11:59 PM.
All entries must be submitted to email@example.com by 20th April 2017, 11:59 PM.
- The winning team will be awarded a Winner’s Certificate and a Cash Prize of Rs. 2,000.
- First 5 best research paper will be published in the official site of the Legal Referee and a Certificate of Merit will be issued to the 5 teams.
- Quality of Research – 50
- Originality – 50
- Articulation of ideas – 60
- Footnotes including webliographies – 20
- Grammar – 20
Participants are required to adhere to the rules provided here.