About the organisers and moot
Innovis Law Partners along with LNCT University are organising an E-Moot Court on Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code.
This E-Moot is the first of the INNOVIS-LNCT IBC Moot Court. In a situation of the outbreak of Covid-19 which has created a havoc in the nation. It is not just our country, but the whole world has been under an unprecedented lockdown.
They would also like to take this opportunity to highlight the importance of this online event as it promotes the idea of social distancing despite bringing in the students together to a platform.
All recognized law schools, universities and institutions in India or abroad with minimum three year of LL.B. courses shall be eligible to participate.
Team size and other information
- Each participating team shall comprise of minimum of two (2) members and maximum of three (3), wherein two (2) members, shall be designated as Speakers and one (1) member as Researcher (optional).
- No team shall contradict the composition mentioned above. No faculty member, coach, or a designated observer will be allowed to join the video-conferencing or chat room during the session.
- The language of the competition will be English.
For the registration form, click here.
- Teams are required to fill the registration form and send it to info[at]innovislawpartners.com.
- The number of participating teams is very limited and hence, the registrations will be done on first come first serve basis.
- The Registration shall be deemed complete only when the Registration Fee has been remitted successfully and the Application form is duly submitted.
- Once the application form is filled, the OC shall send a confirmation mail to the teams [within 24 hours of registration], which shall consist of their Team Code and an app link through which they will be connecting for videoconferencing.
- The teams shall quote this Team Code in all further communications with the OC.
- Fee once paid is non-refundable.
- The subject of the mail should read as “Registration for 1st Innovis-LNCT IBC E-Moot Court Competition, 2020”.
The Registration Fee is Rs. 900/- per team.
Teams are required to virtually transfer the registration fee/amount to the details mentioned below:
- Name: Nikhil Sharma
- Account Number: 20213393262
- IFSC Code: SBIN0006072
- Bank: STATE BANK OF INDIA
- Branch: BIJURI
- UPI ID: 7987618145@upi
Teams are supposed to complete their Registration by 12th May 2020 by 23:59 hours IST.
E-mail ID: info[at]innovislawpartners.com
For the rules, click here.
For the moot problem, click here.
For the brochure, click here.
Note: This is a branded post (paid) and contains the logo/branding of the organisation. For full details about our plans, click here.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.