About Indore Institute of Law
Indore Institute of Law is a private law college in Madhya Pradesh, offering courses like B.A.LL.B. (Hons), B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) and LL.M. They are affiliated to DAV and Bar Council of India.
About the Competition
Indore Institute of Law is organising 17th Shri Gendalal Bam Memorial National Debate Competition – 2020 on 26th January 2020.
Rules and Regulations
For registration form, click here.
- Two Speakers from a college/school, 1 for and 1 against the motion shall be eligible to participate.
- The age criterion for the participants’ is 15-23 years.
- Each Speaker shall be given 5 Minutes. (4+1). At the Completion of 4 Minutes, there will be a warning bell.
- Marks will be deducted if the speaker exceeds the time limits.
- Speakers are allowed to speak only in Hindi.
- No abusive language shall be used.
- No objection shall be entertained as the decision of the Judges shall be final.
- The Registration amount of Rs. 700/- for each team is mandatory (1 for the Motion & against the Motion).
- Registration fee is inclusive of lunch for both the candidates.
- For outstation teams, accommodation shall be provided. Charges for the same will be Rs. 1000/- (inclusive of registration and lunch).
- All the desirous college/school are required to confirm their participation on or before 18th January 2020 by forwarding the scanned copy of the duly filled Team Registration Form on Mail on events[at]ndoreinstiuteoflaw.org as well as telephonically on 9977041777
- The hard copy of Dully Filled forms along with registration amount shall be collected from the college/school by Indore Institute of Law representative on or before 18th January 2020 from their respective campus or any nearby place.
- Once confirmed, the Registration cannot be cancelled and there shall be no refund of the registration amount under any circumstances.
- It’s mandatory for the participant to bring along with him/her their Form Submission and Payment Receipt as well as school/college ID at the venue of the Debate Competition on 26th January 2020.
- The reporting time for the participants at the venue of competition is 10:30 AM sharp.
- All the participating students shall get a participation certificate. The students shall collect their certificate on the spot at the completion of the competition. In case they are unable to collect the certificate or lose it, Indore Institute of Law shall not stand responsible to issue/re-issue it on any later date.
- The Date and venue of the Competition shall subject to change and the participating college/school & Individuals shall abide by the changes.
🔔 Never miss an opportunity again. Get the emails you want in your inbox.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.