Barkatullah University is launching its 15 Days Online Refresher Course for early-career academicians, research scholars, and doctoral candidates, in collaboration with Guru Angad Dev Teaching and Learning Centre, PMMMNMTT, Ministry of Education, Government of India.
About Barkatullah University
Barkatullah University formerly known as Bhopal University was established in 1970 in the capital city of Madhya Pradesh. In 1988 it was rechristened as Barkatullah Vishwavidyalaya, In the living memory of the great freedom fighter Prof. Barkatullah who belonged to Bhopal. The University has been aggregated ‘B’ grade by NAAC 2015.
About PMMMNMTT, Ministry of Education, Government of India
Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya National Mission on Teachers and Teaching (PMMMNMTT) is a Scheme launched by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. The aim of the scheme is to improve the quality of school and higher education by addressing comprehensively all issues related to teachers, teaching, teacher preparation, professional development, curriculum design, designing and developing assessment & evaluation methodology, research in pedagogy, and developing effective pedagogy. Many centers such as TLC, FDC, School of Education, etc. have been opened throughout the country.
About Refresher Course
The present Online Refresher Course will look at the syllabus, study materials, and teaching methods in Law, Social Sciences, and Commerce. Updating recent developments in knowledge and skills on the laws as well as emerging tools and techniques for better teaching/learning of these subjects will be the focus of the course.
- Teaching Skills and Ethics
- Making Law, Social Science & Commerce Graduate Practice Ready with reference to teaching.
- Teaching and Practice of Constitutional Law, writ petition contents Municipal waste management] and Urban
- Human Rights in the contemporary world and innovative Digital Teaching Practices.
- Practice before Tribunals and NGT of Human Rights Law and Environmental Law
- Framing and Drafting a Policy-Privacy Law in India
- Research writing and reporting in International Law
- Interpretation of Law: Tools, IT, Technology and PPT
- Indian law & policy on urban development: Analysis of Past, Present, and Future
- Online teaching and creating MOOC’s
- Emerging areas in social science research
- Law and social transformation
- New Education Policy (NEP-2020)
- Academic Leadership in Higher Education
- Flipped Classroom Model of Enhancing Quality of Higher Education
It fulfills requirements as per CAS of UGC and AICTE for promotion requirements of the teachers and successful completion.
Institutional Benefits: NAAC AND NIRF
This will be conducted through Online Mode and will be equivalent to a face-to-face 15 Days refresher course.
- After this Online Refresher Course, the participating law, social sciences, and commerce faculties and research scholars will be aware of various useful teaching skills and teaching tools. Their theoretical and practical approach will be broadened.
- They will be well versed with emerging contemporary challenges in the law and their future prospects.
- The interaction between various law, social science, and commerce teachers across the nation would also be among many outcomes that we aspire to achieve during this Online Refresher Course.
- The Online Refresher Course has been specifically designed for early-career academicians, research scholars, and doctoral candidates who are teaching or conducting research in the field of Law.
- The candidates must show a full commitment of 15 days for completing activities, assignments, and projects.
15 Days Live Online Training Sessions
Timing: 04:30 PM – 07:30 PM
- Successful completion certificate: After Qualifying as per parameters including Attendance, Assignments, Online Quizzes and Project and as per norms. (50% or above)
- Certificate of Participation: Those who do not qualify, but attend all live sessions, will be given a certificate of participation.
The GAD-TLC, SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions,
- Limited seats
- Registration on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Last Date of Payment: 13th June 2021
- Registration Fee: 2000/- (INR)
- Register through the link given at the end of this post.
Click here for the official brochure for more details.
Interested in Courses and Workshops? Then, these might interest you.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.