It gives us immense pleasure to inform you that Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University’s Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar College of Law, Nagpur is organising the 13th National Law Fest Justa CAusa 2015 for the session 2014-15 from February 5th to 8th.
The events of the National Legal Festival are:
1) Justa Causa National Moot Court Competition
2) Justa Causa National Seminar
3) Justa Causa National Law Quiz Competition
4) Justa Causa National Legal Drafting Competition
5) Justa Causa National Late Shri R. H. Dongaonkar Legal Essay Writing Competition
6) Justa Causa Late Shri Vijay Bhode Memorial Guest Lecture
7) The Justa Causa Guest Lecture
Things To Note:
1. The moot problem for the Moot Court Competition will be out by 2nd January 2015 and will be sent on the concerned email ID’s.
2. In case a team of five members from one college is willing to participate in all the aforementioned competitions, the registration fees will be Rs.5,000/- in the combo offer which is to be deposited in the account through NEFT (National Electronic Fund Transfer) mechanism in A/C NO. 52502010001473 in the name of the principal of the college with Syndicate Bank, Law College Square Branch Nagpur, having IFSC Code No: SYNBOOO5250, BY 25th OF JANUARY, 2015.
3. Registration date for the competition has been extended to 25th of January.
Disclaimer: We try to ensure that the information we post on Lawctopus is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.
I am the Admin of Lawctopus. I am for law students, of law students and by law students. I am Torts and Contracts and moots and internships. I am your boyfriend! And your girlfriend too! Mentor. Friend. Junior. Senior. I am the footnote in your research paper. Foreword in your life. The jugaad for your internship. The side gig which earns you bucks. I am Maggi. Pocket money too.