Winter Research Internship Program
Adhrit Foundation is an internationally recognized youth-led, not-for-profit and non-political organization working on Education, Healthcare and Youth Empowerment in India. We are a member organization of the Alexis Group: an Indian Conglomerate with diversified interest in sectors like Communications, Education, Entertainment, Healthcare, Publications, Service and Welfare.
Here’s a chance to become a member of our dynamic team. Internship slots open for January 2015.
Internship Duration: 4 Weeks. (1 January 2015 to 31 January 2015)
Eligibility: Open to all Indian Students pursuing Undergraduate/Postgraduate Courses in any UGC Recognized University or College.
Stipend: No stipend or remuneration for the internship.
This is a voluntary position and we promise to make it a great learning experience.
Certificates: The candidates who will perform all the assigned tasks in the given time limit will be given duly recognized certificates. Regularity is mandatory. Letter of Recommendation can be given on exceptional performance.
Nature of work:
The interns have to research on any one of the topics of their choice from the following 5 topics:
1. Digitalizing India- Expanding the Internet Landscape in India
2. Bringing Humanitarian Aid to Battered Iraq
3. Trans-boundary Healthcare Management: Curbing Global Outbreaks.
4. Analysis of Rights of Persons with Disabilities Bill, 2014: Ensuring Effective Justice to the Disabled
5. Making Education Career Oriented.
1. Students are required to submit their Research Topic in the order of their preference along with an article of 500 words on their most preferred topic.
2. Applicants are also required to submit article along with their resume.
3. Applications have to be mailed at: [email protected]
4. Subject of the email should be in this format [Research Internship: Name_Research Topic]
5 interns in each category will be selected. The selected candidates will be intimated by 25 December, 2014.
Deadline for Submission of Application: 11: 59 p.m., 20 December 2014.
For any further queries, feel free to contact at [email protected]
The application form is here.Read More