Interview: Winning Team [ILNU, Ahmedabad] of 31st Bar Council of India Moot Court Competition, 2015 + Download Winning Moot Memorials
1. Use precise and simple English in your moot memorials.
2. Present facts from the point of the view of the side which is presenting the memorial.
3. Have a good index and pagination. Using 1, 2,3 and i, ii, iii etc. can be confusing for the judges.
4. Tackle objections which might come from the other side. Negate or distinguish the cases which might be used by the other party.
5. Use spiral binding and good quality paper. Presentation matters.
6. Have multiple copies of every document you want to use. Have one copy for every judge and save time!