Internship Experience @ Justice Sanjib Banerjee, HC, Kolkata: Attend Court Proceedings, Research Work
Internship @ Advocate J. Sanghmitra Nandy, Kolkata HC: She is a humble woman who happens to be an absolute terror in the courtroom. Especially for the opponents
1. Accompanying the lawyer to the High Court and various other courts on a daily basis.
2. Assisted in drafting Writ Applications and Petitions, Petitions under Article 227 of the Indian Constitution.
3. Extensive research in probate matters and Civil Revision.
4. Prepared applications in LLRT Cases
5. Daily research on upcoming cases, going through cause list and preparing for the next day
By Abhishek Dash, Pendekanti Law College, 10th Semester