RGNUL Exagium 2016: International Essay Writing Competition 2016 [Prizes Worth Rs. 12,000]: Submit by Sept 2
1st National Intellectual Property Law & Development Essay Competition 2016 [Prizes Worth Rs. 30,000]: Submit by July 10
RGNUL’s Surana & Surana International Essay Writing Competition on Criminal Law [Prizes Worth Rs 50,000]: Submit by April 29
NUJS’ 4th Durga Das Basu Essay Competition on Constitutional Power to Disqualify a Person from Contesting Elections: Submit by Jan 31
1st NILS India Essay Competition on Contemporary Issues in Human Rights Law: Submit by Dec 20, Prizes Worth Rs 15K
ICRC-RGNUL Essay Writing Competition Ensayo 2015 on Health Care in Armed Conflicts: Submit by Dec 10, Prizes Worth Rs. 50K
The theme for this year is “Does allowing Child Labour at home, dilutes the Child’s Constitutional Right to Education?”Read More
The essay competition aims to bring among different law students the ideas of the contemporary banking law as well as the new provisions introduced.Read More
1. Attempt to suicide should or should not be punishable.
2. Does the National Judicial Appointments Commission Act ensure independence of Indian Judiciary?
3. Limited Liability Partnership: Balance between partnership and company.
4. Women in Board of Directors: Breaking the Glass or meeting statutory provisions
5. Judicial Activism: Destroying the Human Rights jurisprudence?
Yuva Parishad is a youth organization formed by Prabhat Bandhulya, a Law Student from BHU (Banaras Hindu University).Read More