Internship @ District Court, Durg, Chattisgarh: Corruption, Drinking Water and the Power in a 5’6″ Frame
His 5 feet 6 inch height was enough to shake the opponent arguments. As soon as he reached his room, his junior used to give him his tobacco packet which was his daily routine. He was part cunning and part loving/ sincere. By Rajeev Agrawal, Damodaram Sanjivayya National law University, 1st yearRead More
1. Why is a District Court Internship a Must for Every Law Student in India.
2. Why Law Firms Hate Junior (1st and 2nd year) Law Students
3. Why you must intern at a district court in your first two years of law school
4. How to chose a good district court lawyer for an internship?
5. But I want to do corporate law…