1. Industrialisation, Urbanisation and Land Acquisition Reforms
2. Patent v. Patient: Making Medicines Affordable in the Developing World
3. Bail or Jail: Unfettered Court Discretion
4. Reservation in Promotion in Government Jobs: Contemporary Concern
5. Industrialisation and Environmental Protection: Redefining Corporate Social Responsibility.
6. Socio-economic Goals and Philosophy of the Constitution: A Review of Success and Failures
7. Hate Speech and Sedition: Issues in Freedom of expression in India