Who is SankalpTaru?
SankalpTaru is a technology enabled NGO “Planting Trees by the People, for the People”.
We don’t just plant but also strive to grow every planted sapling into a tree and in the process support rural livelihood, promote biodiversity, empower women and make schools cleaner and greener.
What is SankalpTaru Internship Program 2015?
We are looking for smart interns who are passionate about solving problems, obsessed with proving themselves and want to leave their mark on this world by contributing to society and environment.
The program aims to offer a great learning experience to selected interns. While applications are being received from potential candidates across India, SankalpTaru will finalize locations at a later stage.
All selected candidates will be tagged to SankalpTaru coordinators and might have to work from the cities of their choice.
The program would be running between April 1 to August 31, 2015, candidates can choose internship period within this timeframe.
Youngest NGO to have accomplished several accolades within 3 years
Aggressive growth plans – you will grow with us!
What do I get?
1. Opportunity to work in a corporate environment based on social sector ethics
2. UNDB & SankalpTaru signed certificate
3. Internship stipend for the best performing candidates and other goodies
1. Complete an Assignment relating to your area of interest by accessing and downloading them HERE.
2. Complete the internship registration form and upload the assignment sheet, PPT (if applicable) and your CV (optional).
Last date for submission
11:59 PM, March 22, 2015