RGNUL’s Surana and Surana National Essay Competition; Submit by Oct 15
September 17, 2012
RGNUL’s Surana and Surana National Essay Competition
The Competition is open to students who are pursuing their B.A.LLB./LL.M/ Ph D/ M. Phil or any other Undergraduate or Masters Course (other than Law) in any university in India. The participants must submit an attested copy of their student Identity Card along with the essay.
Topics for the Essay Competition
1. Criminal Liability of Corporations
2. Punishment and Sentencing Policy
3. Victim Compensation and Criminal Law
4. Jurisdiction of International Criminal Court
5. Jurisdictional Issues in Cyber Crimes
6. Technology and Criminal Law
Sign up for a 5 days FREE course now!
First Prize: 25,000/- (KTS Tulsi Award)
Second Prize: 15,000/-
Third Prize: 10,000/-
Selected papers will be published in the form of an edited book with an ISBN No.
The list of these selected papers will be displayed on the RGNUL Website. Authors of the selected essay will be given a consolation prize of Rs 1000/- each (Except the winners of the competition).