Number of Internees required: 2
Eligibility for Internee:
1. Student of law of either 5 years or 3 years course or Student of Journalism (preferably in Delhi.)
2. Well versed with the use of Microsoft Word, Adobe Page Maker and Coral Draw.
Nature of Job: Internship would be online i.e. internees need not to make their presence at the office. The Internee would be asked to Prepare and edit a Quarterly e-journal for International Council of Jurist (www.internationaljurists.org) and All India Bar Association (www.allindiabar.org) respectively; so for that they would be required to:
1. Call for articles from the Judges, Ministers, Members of Parliament, bar leaders, corporate lawyers, general counsels of MNCs and PSUs, law teachers, law students and other professionals and social activists and select them on basis of quality in content.
2. Prepare articles on legal and other important issues.
3. Edit and prepare news items for the e-journal.
Internship Period: One year.
Stipend: Rs. 6000/- per month and a certificate (with right to put article in his personal name with the permission of the President).
Application for Internship: Interested Candidate may send their resume along a short write up of 150(One Hundred Fifty) words on the topic “Need for Sedition law in India” to Mr. Utkarsh Bhatnagar, General Secretary of All India Law Students Association at email : [email protected].
Last Date for Application: 15th January, 2013Read More