Deccan Global Law Firm (DGLF) is a full service law firm with special focus on Corporate Clientele. DGLF invites applications for online internship in Indirect Taxation.
Requirements: The ideal candidate would have
• Strong interest and appetite for legal research on issues relating to Service Tax, Central Excise and Customs.
• Access to Tax databases such as EXCUS/TAXMAN.
• Done atleast one internship in the area of Indirect Taxation preferably in Service Tax.
• Strictly follow timelines set for each given assignment
• Good English writing skills
Duration of Internship: Three months. (Extendable at the discretion of DGLF)
Nature of Work: The selected Interns would be involved, on a need basis, in conducting in-depth legal research, legal drafting work etc. under the guidance and mentor ship of experienced legal professionals.
Stipend: No Stipend. Interns will be provided with the Internship Certificate, after their successful completion of the internship. In deserving cases, on-site internship would be offered with stipend, after successful completion of the online internship.
Suitable candidates interested in this Internship opportunity may send their resume to [email protected], mentioning in the subject line of the e-mail ‘Application for Online Internship in Indirect Taxation’.
Apply by April 15.Read More