Institute of Law, Nirma University’s National Law and Governance Essay Competition
The results of First National Law & Governance Essay Competition organized by Institute of Law, Nirma University:
- Winners: Param Pandya, Randill Williams [GNLU, Gandhinagar] – Rs. 10,000
- Runners Up: Dhara Doshi [NALSAR, Hyderabad] – Rs. 7000
- 2nd Runners Up: Daksha Sharma [Pune University] – Rs. 5000
- 4th Position: Mavis Cardoz [RMNLU, Lucknow] – Rs. 3000
- 5th Position: Pratiksha Mishra, Anju Thomas [Army Institute of Law] – Rs. 2000
General Consolation Prizes
- Anil Sebestian [NLS Bangalore]- Rs. 1000
- Abhinav Mathur, Sudhanshu Bissa [ILNU] – Rs. 1000
1st year Consolation Prizes
- Richa Jhanwar, Sanjana Roy [HNLU Raipur] – Rs. 1000
- Devarshi Mukupadhyay [NALSAR Hyderabad] – Rs. 1000
- Niketha B. [Sultan Ul-loom College of Law, Osmania University] – Rs. 1000.
The Centre for law & Governance, ILNU is proud to announce its 1st National Law & Governance essay Competition. As an aspiration to stimulate its aim of proliferating new thoughts and research skills, the competition is designed to motivate students and young professionals to apply their tenderfoot genius to the complex world of Legal governance.
- Judicial Accountability Bill – Need & Consequences
- Right to Information Act – Analysis & activism
- Inference of Lokpal & Lokayukta – Transparency and accountability
- Evolving Role of CAG in ensuring transparency & accountability
- Impact of promotion in SC/ST & OBC quota in public employment
- Social Networking websites vis-à-vis Art. 19(1)(a) of the Constitution
- Role of Communication & Communication Management in Law
1st Prize – Rs. 10,000
2nd Prize – Rs. 7,000
3rd Prize – Rs. 5,000
4th prize – Rs. 3,000
5th prize – Rs. 2,000
- 2 General consolation Prize – Rs. 1000
- 3 exclusive 1st year student prize – Rs. 1000
Publication: All the selected Essays would be published in Centre’s Publication.
Any undergraduate law student (3 years/5 years course) & L.L.M can participate in the competition. No more than 2 authors can participate together.
Every participant of the essay competition has to submit a Demand Draft of Rs. 200 in the name of ‘Institute of Law, Nirma University, payable at Ahmadabad.
Note: If there are two authors then both has to pay individually.
Submission: You can submit your essay at [email protected]
Last Date of submission of essay – 5th December, 2012
Result declaration – 16th January
Full details are here (click to enlarge):Read More