Law School Ranks as calculated by taking into account the placement figures, the mooting achievements, faculty ratings and CLAT Preference.
|Placements||Faculty||Mooting||Student Teacher Ratio||CLAT Preference Rank||Points||Rank|
Key to Rankings
1. Placements through sources: Bar & Bench and Legally India.
2. Faculty through source: Faculty Profile of college websites.
[3 points – Professor
2 points – Associate Professor
1 point – Assistant Professor
Guest Lecturer and Teaching Assistants are not taken into account for scoring]
3. Mooting: Average MPL Rank of last five years.
4. Student Teacher Ratio: Total UG Students/ (Professor + Associate Professor + Assistant Professor).
5. CLAT Preference Rank: Average of Highest and Lowest Ranked AIR General student in CLAT 2014.
For the purpose of ranking each college have been scored from 14 to 1 but the scores have been doubled for placements and CLAT preference, the reason being these two are the drawing factor for CLAT aspirants due to lack of proper ranking system.
It is upon the preference of student to give priority to one of the above determining factor or none while opting for a NLU.
The above five are expected criteria a student should look into while filing his preferences.
FAQs Answered for Worried CLAT Aspirants Who’ve Just Got Their Results. CLICK HERE.
This is a reader’s blog and is published on an ‘as is’ basis. Lawctopus has no liability for content submitted by our readers.Read More