A National Conference on India’s Foreign Policy: Issues and Prospects in 21st Century shall be conducted on September 24-25, 2014.
It is organised by Department of Political Science and Human Rights, Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Madhya Pradesh and is sponsored by ICWA, New Delhi.
Call for Papers
The papers are invited on the belowmentioned themes.
1. India and the emerging nuclear order
2. India and UN restructuring
3. India and its neighbourhood
4. China- a Factor in Indo US relations
5. World Economy and India
6. BRICS and India
7. Environment Dissentions and India
8. International Economic Order and India
1. Submit papers through email only at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Word limit of abstract is 500 words and paper is 5000 words.
3. Submissions can be made in English and Hindi
1. Last date for abstract submission: September 1, 2014
2. Last date for full length paper submission: September 10, 2014
1. Faculty/Fellow: Rs.500
2. Students/Scholars: Rs.400
Dr. Anupam Sharma
The Official Brochure can be downloaded HERE.