LexInferno is an organisation dedicated to promote legal research and writing.
In pursuance of same endeavour, Lexinferno, is organising a Blog writing competition on contemporary issues related to:
(a) Public International Law
(b) International Trade Law
(c) Environmental Law
(d) Competition Law
(e) Arbitration Law
(f) Commercial Laws
(g) Sports Law
(h) Media Law
(i) Mergers & Acquisitions
(j) Betting Laws
(k) Telecommunication Laws
(l) Constitutional Law
(m) Insurance Law
The best three blogs shall receive cash prize worth Rs. 3000/- along with the certificate of accomplishment.
Further, 10 best entries shall receive the certificate of appreciation along with the publication in the website.
The submission may be on a contemporary legal issue with a prescribed word limit of 800 – 5000 words (including footnotes).
Entries are subjected to conform to the set of guidelines, which follows: –
- All submissions must be in Garamond, font size 12, Spacing 1.5.
- All footnotes should be in Garamond 10 single-spaced and should conform to any recognised uniform form of citation.
- Margins: Left 1.5 Inch and Right 1 Inch, Top 1 Inch and Bottom 1 Inch.
- All the word limits are inclusive of footnotes.
- The manuscript should be accompanied with a covering letter specifying the author’s name, designation, institute, contact number and e-mail for future reference.
- All entries should be submitted in .doc or .docx formats along with a pdf copy of the same.
- The Manuscripts must be e-mailed to [email protected]
- The author(s) bear sole responsibility for the accuracy of facts, opinions or view stated in the submitted Manuscript.
In case of any gross plagiarism found in the contents of submitted manuscript, the Manuscript shall be subject to rejection.
The Last Date for submissions is 15th October, 2015 by 11:00 P.M. (Indian Standard Time)
LexInferno shall retain all copyright arising out of any publications and only the moral rights will vest with the author.
For more details about the LexInferno, visit www. lexinferno.com
For any further queries, you can contact the Editorial Board at [email protected]
Contact: +91 8288911605; +91 9779967894
Find full details HERE.Read More