Vidhi invites applications for the post of Senior Resident Fellow/ Research Fellow for the Public Law team.
ABOUT THE PUBLIC LAW TEAM
The Public Law vertical focuses on issues of constitutional law, administrative law and allied issues in public policy. The vertical works on engaged projects with Government Ministries and Commissions, providing research and drafting support at various stages of law-making.
The vertical also conducts and freely disseminates independent research in areas of legal reform which it believes is critical to India’s future. The chief output from this vertical is in the form of research reports and draft legislation and regulation.
The Senior Resident Fellow/ Research Fellow will work as an integral part of Vidhi and will be required to undertake research, analysis and legislative drafting for projects undertaken by the Public Law vertical.
- A bachelor’s degree in law (preference will be given to candidates who have an additional degree in a relevant field with academic publications to their credit);
- For Senior Resident Fellows: Graduated in the year 2010 or earlier;
- For Research Fellows: Graduated between 2011 and 2014;
Full time position for a duration of one year, with the possibility of renewal subject to agreed upon conditions.
A competitive remuneration package corresponding to experience and qualifications shall be offered.
Interested candidates should send only electronic copies of the following to email@example.com with the subject line “Application for Senior Resident Fellowship – Public Law” or “Application for Research Fellowship – Public Law”, as the case may be.
- Latest Curriculum Vitae (CV) in not more than two A4 pages.
- A brief statement of motivation in applying for the position (not to exceed 500 words).
- Names and contact details of two referees who may be contacted for references.
- Any published or unpublished writing sample on any legal subject.
10th July, 2016
Queries may be sent only through e-mail, addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.