Rainmaker is India’s leading learning, content and technology company focused on the legal ecosystem.
At the core of Rainmaker’s continuing foray into online learning lie passionate and incredibly smart individuals who want to make a difference to how legal education is delivered. They make the magic that is Rainmaker, a reality.
It’s a big deal and the qualities and capabilities required to be a Rainmaker Entrepreneur-in-Residence mean you are an incredibly intelligent, talented and highly sought-after professional. Sounds like you?
What you need
This is first and foremost a role for a strong marketer and communicator, focusing on reaching new users and extending the Rainmaker brand to the masses.
We believe in solving the learning problems in legal education with online solutions, so understanding your market and delivering customised solutions and learning plan is important.
And it’s the cross between the advisor on the legal profession and the marketer that makes the RM Entrepreneur-inResidence a very challenging job. If you’re potentially one of the truly rare, gifted legal professional, we want to hear from you!
What you need to know / have
- Experience in any of the sectors under the legal profession – litigation, law firm, in-house teams, LPOs, Academia
- Sound business judgment with creative solutions driven mindset, and a *get shit done* attitude
- Stellar networking skills and the ability to make smart partnerships happen
- Entrepreneurial DNA and fear tolerance of a honey badger
- Employees get rewarded with Salary, while Entrepreneurs are risk takers and profit is the reward for risk taking (but you’ll be getting a fixed salary, nonetheless).
- Monthly Rainmaker credits, which are redeemable against myLaw.net courses to help you learn and grow, while you help other people learn
- Ability to meet and network with sharp, motivated co-entrepreneurs
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the learning product you believe in.
- We’re not just another education company – we’re moving real people, making a difference in their lives and reinventing how supplementary legal education is delivered in the country
There are both full-time and part-time opportunities available for this role.
Step 1: Fill the application form HERE.
Step 2: Send in your CV and cover letter with the subject line “Lawctopus Applicant: I want to be Rainmaker’s in-house Entrepreneur” to Kunal Mehra at [email protected]
Your cover note should tell us about your entrepreneurial skills and how you will help Rainmaker scale new heights.
Talk to you soon!
Also, please do mention in your email that you heard about this via Lawctopus!
Find out more about what Rainmaker does HERE.Read More